Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
Anonymous Insider

Dewy Highlighters

I love highlighter, but all the ones I own currently are pretty obviously visible. Any suggestions for a natural-looking dewy highlighter that won't break the bank?

RE: Dewy Highlighters

Sephora Golden Hour Luminizing Powder

i really recommend glossier haloscope!

Re: Dewy Highlighters

OMG! The RMS Beauty Living Luminizer is honestly MAGIC! It is what converted me to liking highlights because it just makes it look like your skin is really glowing and healthy without having any glitter or chunks. HIGHLY recommend! It is a little expensive, but it has lasted me over 6 months and it doesn't even look touched yet and it's an amazing formula. So I think it's worth it

The Ciate london dewy sticks! One of the shades is transl...

The Ciate london dewy sticks! One of the shades is translucent while the other two are colored. The translucent "glow" shade is the best and most natural I have ever come across. I can even wear it without foundation or contour and look so natural. I would kind of compare it to face gloss. I've used every highlighter from sephora and nothing looks anywhere near as natural.

Omg I love the Laura Mercier candelight loose powder. It is $36 but you get a large amount that will last forever. Sometimes they come out with a set during the holidays that comes with a mini translucent setting powder, mini candelight powder and mini puff. It is so beautiful and natural but can be built up.

The Hourglass ambient lighting powders are amazing! They...

The Hourglass ambient lighting powders are amazing! They get a bad rap from intense highlight enthusiasts because their highlight is subtle and very natural. I love them. they're kind of pricey but I got the mini and it's lasted me over a year.

The stila ones are AMAZING.

Benefit Cosmetics: High Beam. I realize this product is over $20, but the overall value is what will save you money. I used it every single day and it lasted me a solid 6 months. I am neither generous nor stingy with application, so if you prefer a subtle glow, it will last you even longer. I also believe in the quality and effect of this product, its not enough for a product to have value in terms of quantity, I think its a waste if you aren't happy with the application. This product delivers!

Or you could try the mini one to see how you like it. Its...

Or you could try the mini one to see how you like it. Its in the mini section and its only 17 dollars.
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing