Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Cruelty Free

Please list your top skin care and minimalist make up suggestions. Plant based preferred, vegan, cruelty free products. Having trouble finding a skin routine that I can stay consistent with that gives me lasting results throughout the seasons.

Re: Cruelty Free

Glossier And drunk elephant...also, while not vegan Korean products are great for being cruelty free. 

Sephora should add a filter to let people sort by cruelty free 

Cruelty Free

RE: Cruelty Free

Juice Beauty has amazing cleansers, Andalou Naturals is also affordable with high quality naturals, and at Sephora, Drunk Elephant is Amazing.

RE: Cruelty Free

My favorite CF + vegan skincare lines are Josie Maran, Drunk Elephant and Herbivore! I’m dry af and I’m in love with the rose water toner and pink cloud moisturizer from Herbivore, the cleanser and c-tango eye cream from DE, and the oil and body scrub/lotion from Josie! Isle of Paradise has CF + vegan self tanners, too. For makeup, I’ve been loving Milk! Milk, Cover FX and Anastasia are the only three makeup brands most Sephora stores carry that don’t have a testing parent brand! I’ve been on a very minimalistic kick recently, but my fave CF goodies are definitely ABH brow wiz, Milk kush mascara, Cover FX pigment drops and ABH lippies - however not all shades are vegan. Anastasia lists on the box if a product is vegan or not. They use the color additive carmine in reds, pinks and purples.

Cruelty Free

and kat von D stuff is all vegan and cruelty free

Cruelty Free

for skincare i would say go to lush. BEST SKINCARE STUFF EVER!!! and everything is cruelty free, and most is vegan. but if you really wanna buy skincare at Sephora my favourite brand is Josie Maran.

Cruelty Free

I'm obsessed with literally all Milk Makeup products. They're vegan and cruelty-free. The skin tint is really gentle and one of the few "foundations" that doesn't make me break out. You can layer for more coverage or taper off if you're having a good skin day. 🙂
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing