Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Concealers for no foundation days

I don't want to wear foundation all over my face but I'd like to get a concealer for my occasional pimples and under eye circles. Any suggestions that work well without foundation underneath?

Re: Concealers for no foundation days

I don't wear foundation and I've been using UD's naked skin complete coverage concealer. It lasts pretty much all day for me and I'm not heavy-handed with it so I don't have a problem with it looking too cakey most of the time. But in general, If you find your concealer cracks or sets into your lines I suggest priming with a fluid/smoothing primer and/or setting it with a loose translucent powder.

if you can find a good color match, i recommend maybelline's fit me concealer! I use it all the time without foundation as well as with it. plus, it's affordable which is great for a girl living life on a budget!

Anonymous Insider

The too faced concealer works really well, I enjoy using it

Tarte Shape tape is the best!!

I love Glossier Stretch Concealer... blends great, no need to set or cover with foundation.

RE: Concealers for no foundation days

Tarte Shape Tape is amazing for no foundation days! I just dab it on the places I need the coverage and blend with a buffing brush. The best part about this concealer is that it doesn't require any setting powder so it looks pretty natural as long as it's used in moderation! A little goes a long way with this product so I always start with a tiny amount and add if I need to!

Tarte shape tape is amazing it's super full coverage (30$)

Erase Paste by Benefit. I swear by this product: I never wear foundation, but I do correct under eye circles and tone down pimples and correct redness with this. If I want to get real fancy I also use this as an under-eyebrow arch highlighter and around my naturally red lips to make them pop and give the appearance I put on lip stain. One thing to make sure of though is to apply it to naturally oily or already moisturized skin. This goes for any and all concealer application - otherwise the pigment will sink into the dryness and make any problem look worse.

I use the First Aid Eye Duty Triple Remedy on those days. It gives just enough coverage.

I tried the nars radiant concealer and it looked so nice
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing