Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Color IQ

I'm reading old posts from 2 years ago and it says color IQ stored in your account can't be removed.  Is there a way to remove a prior color IQ today?  The original color IQ from 2 years ago was never a match, it was too dark.

Tags:

Re: Color IQ

Hello @DianaWing ! Yes! If you know your correct Color IQ shade you can update your account.  Hover over your profile image at the top of the screen and select "Profile". From there, please select "edit" on the right-hand side and you will be brought to a screen where you can edit your Color IQ number.  If you do not know your number, you can get matched in-store or visit the following link: https://www.sephora.com/color-iq If you know your shade in another foundation, you can see what Color IQ number it's associated with!

I hope this helps! 

Regards, 

Kevin

Actually there is no way to remove or delete old entries in color IQ and once you've entered 5 different color IQ entries you can't add anymore color IQ results. 

I was told a long time ago that this would be looked into but to date there is no change!

That does not work. There is no way to edit nor add a Color IQ. There are several incorrect shades which cannot be deleted on my profile. This website needs an update. IT IS ONE OF THE WORST WEBSITES I'VE EVER HAD TO SHOP ON. I'm thinking of dropping Sephora and buying directly from the brand or another site. Even when I'm on https://www.sephora.com/color-iq, and enter my accurate Color IQ shade, the search results do not show the accurate Makeup Forever shade, which I have been using for YEARS!!!! Now, I'm told there is no way to change or update my Color IQ without actually GOING INTO THE STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a bunch of bogus!!!!!!!!! Online shopping is simplicity, and there is nothing simple about this bogus site.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing