Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Brow gel

I’m looking for a brow gel to use on its own, while still giving me a tint and hold. I have black hair and sparse brows. I’ve tried the benefit gimme brow but it doesn’t fill in my brows as much as I want it to and I’ve tried the milk kush one but the formula is too wet for me. What brow gels do you guys recommend? (Drugstore or Sephora)

RE: Brow gel

Blinc eyebrow tinted mousse tints and makes them thicker or Browfood Lashfood is my favorite if you can find it online. It’s microfiber. Tinted. Good brush. The best

Glossier boy brow. The product only sticks to the hairs on your brow, so you can swipe it on quickly without it looking messy. Comes in brown, black, blond, and clear

Re: Brow gel

Hi @pennypang,

I recommend trying the Anastasia Beverly Hills Flexible Hold Tinted Eyebrow Gel Blonde. I have found it works great and looks natural! 

Best,
Rebecca

Re: Brow gel

Hi @pennypang,

If you're looking for something quick and easy, I recommend the Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 4. It's my go to product for natural, filled in brows. It takes less than a minute.

<333

Kaja blowout fiber brow gel has worked for me!
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing