Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Bronzer?

What is the best bronzer for medium skin tones? Don't want anything to orange. I would like a bronzer to use on those no makeup makeup looks. I just want something subtle. Thank you so much!!!

RE: Bronzer?

Estée Lauder bronze goddess and hourglass bronzers are great

Re: Bronzer?

Bobbi Brown does all different shades of bronzer and they have reformulated to get the orange tones out.

I've always found the Too Faced Milk Choclate/Chocolate brozners to be the least orange looking

Coverfx has a trio of powder bronzers in their line that lean more golden olive/ cooler, so no orange! They also meld into the skin beautifully.

I love Tarte bronzer (Princess on Park Ave), it gives you a nice brown tint and allows you to look flawless. It doesn't add that extra shine that some bronzers have, they usually make me look oily even if I just applied it.

Benefits hoopla is a cult fav. Matte finish so u can contour with it too. I also use it as eyeshadow on quick makeup looks.

CoverFx bronzer in Suntan (they also have a darker shade I think). It's more neutral warm and matte so I sometimes use it for subtle contour-bronzing but I have light-medium skin tone.

Try the balm bahama mama!

Ditto to Tarte Park Ave. Princess, there are two versions...

Ditto to Tarte Park Ave. Princess, there are two versions the matte and sheen. I prefer the sheen, looks natural, suits light skin and subtle glow. It's goof proof!
Anonymous Insider

I really love Tarte Park Avenue Princess. There is no orange tint at all. It is very light but beautiful. I hope this helps!! 

I totally second the too faced chocolate soleil. It's super blendable and pigmented. Another one I like, but it's pricey, is the marc beauty o!mega bronzer

I love the Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer by Too Faced. I got the shade Chocolate and it's perfect-- very subtle and not orange-y at all. It's build-able and smells exactly like chocolate!

Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
testing