Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Best sheer lipstick?

I usually wear a matte liquid lipstick with my daily look, but I want to find something more natural that will still give my lips some color.

Re: Best sheer lipstick?

@sheldon503,

I think that a sheer lipstick is a nice change for summer! I have been using my Marc Jacobs Beauty New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick in Strange Magic and I like the sheer pink that it gives my lips. I also am thinking about picking up the more pinky shimmery shade.

https://www.sephora.com/product/new-nudes-sheer-lip-gel-P392351?skuId=1651546&icid2=products%20grid:...

❤️ Melissa

RE: Best sheer lipstick?

I recently found myself in that very same position and discovered my LOVE for the Fenty gloss bomb! It's sheer and neutral but still has that bit of shine and glitter to give it some oumf!

I know this isn’t a lipstick but Vaseline sells little pots that are tinted, my favourite is the rose tinted Vaseline, adds such a natural look to the lips while moisturizing. Also Burt’s bees has shear lip tints, I have the shade rhubarb and it’s good for layering and building it up for a deeper colour. Hope this helps your hunt for the best sheer lipstick!

I LOVE tarte's Quench Lip Rescue. It's sheer, glossy, and super natural. I have the shade Nude and it is gorgeous! 🙂 

I love the Sephora Collecgion Rouge Shine Lipstick (011 Love Letter)! It's very sheer and sometimes it doesn't even look like I put anything on, but there is a difference I swear. It gives your lips a nice tint of color without feeling heavy. I definitely recommend it!
Anonymous Insider

Glossier generation G lipstick in the shade Leo. Discovered it a few months ago now it’s basically all i wear with some gloss or hydrating chapstick over the top. It gives your lips just that natural pop of color but still looks natural it’s gorgeous and I’m obsessed.

Hi @sheldon503,

Great question! If you're looking for the sheerest color on your lips, look into the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. They come in a wide variety of colors from natural tones deep tones.

For a stronger hint of color, look into the Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Balm Color. They provide a bigger color payoff and add shine to the lips.

I hope this helps!

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

@sheldon503 UD has some sheers that actually have some decent color pay-off for a sheer.  You also might want to check out Fresh lip balms; they have more coverage than a sheer.

There are those two shades on me.

Oooo I know the perfect thing for you! The new Lancôme matte shaker liquid lipstick. They are weightless and more like a stain than a traditional liquid lipstick. My favorite shades to use for everyday are “sea sand and sun” (a nude, pinky mauve) or “completely nut” (more of a warm brown undertone).
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
testing