Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Best lipstick/lip tint?

I want to create a subtle and natural look (rosy) without worrying about smudging, lips drying up, or constantly reapplying. Any products that are neutral and travel sized (that are worth it)?

Re: Best lipstick/lip tint?

The Sephora Collection cream lip stains are pretty great in this regard.

RE: Best lipstick/lip tint?

benefit has a great lip tint/balm!! i have it in the red color and love it

@angiezh yes! If you’re up for it, the YSL Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stains or the Glossy Lip Stains are literally AMAZING!!!!!! They’re both super comfortable and fade to a gorgeous stain.

I would suggest trying some of the color-adjusting lip products; those that slightly change with the pH of your body. They tend to be very moisturizing and can give off more color than a regular balm plus the color tends to stay longer too. Reapplying is a breeze, too. 

My favorites are from Lipstick Queen (Frog Prince Lipstick) , MAC (Tendertalk Lip Balm), elf (Gotta Glow Lip Tints), and IT Cosmetics (Vitality Lip Flush). 

surratt lipslicks

surratt lipslicks

Best lipstick/lip tint?

The Korres Lip Butters are also a great option for a subtle tint, and only $12.

You can just apply a bit of lipstick in the middle of your upper and lower lip than take a clear lip balm and spread it around.

Dior's Lip Glow in 001/Pink is beautiful and worth the splurge. Foolproof to apply, and whilst subtle it still adds a lot to a natural look.It is very hydrating, long-lasting, and as the name says it gives lips a lovely glow.

Was coming here to say this. Also with a more red balm ta...

Was coming here to say this. Also with a more red balm tapped in the center, it creates a beautiful Ombre Lip.

Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey, gives a red/rosy natural color. Goes on kind of like a chapstick. I like it

27515C46-CB38-451B-BFEA-EF57C4B7C91C.jpeg

benefit benetint rose lip/cheek stain in travel size with...

benefit benetint rose lip/cheek stain in travel size with clear gloss on the other side. perfect minimalist product. Color depends on layers shoo you can vary it a lot.

I would go for Benefits Lip stain ☺️

Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos1
  • 27515C46-CB38-451B-BFEA-EF57C4B7C91C.jpeg
testing