cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Best eyelashes for beginners

It’s my first time trying false lashes. My lashes are already very long, but they are thin. I’m looking for a lash that will help fill in my lash band without making my eyes look extremely dramatic.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Best eyelashes for beginners

hey @Anonymous, my favorite lashes are from lilly lashes. they are so easy to apply and last forever. my go-to style is "goddess", they are for a natural glam girl. 😉

Hi @Anonymous,

The Velour Effortless - No Trim - Natural Lash Collection are the best eye lashes for beginners! They're so easy to apply and they're very natural looking. You can find them here > https://www.sephora.com/product/effortless-lash-collection-P429277?skuId=2041069&icid2=products%20grid:p429277. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

RE: Best eyelashes for beginners

I recommend Ardell as well! I use the Kiss Adhesive glue (clear) and they don’t budge. I was always paranoid about them moving or falling/hanging off my eye.
Anonymous Insider

RE: Best eyelashes for beginners

@gonerogue thank you so much for the suggestion! I will def try!

Hello @Anonymous! When I was starting off with false lashes, I went with Ardell Natural lashes. They are very sparse and natural looking and very affordable. They don't sell Ardell at Sephora but most drugstores and Ulta carries them if you wanted to go take a look. Good luck 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing