Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Best dewy cream blush?

I would love a new cream blush. I’m currently into purple and baby pink tones, and I love the dewy/luminous look on cheeks. Multitaskers are so welcome- and preferably under $30, but I’m welcome to other suggestions if they’re your holy grail product! Thanks 🙂

Re: Best dewy cream blush?

@cheyhoffman A cream blush that i recomend is the milk makeup cream blush its AMAZING .  

@cheyhoffman  I love cream blushes! I second the Glossier cloud paints, they're not technically luminous but the formula is lovely, blends easily and is perfect for that flushed summer glow. I've got all four of the original colors (dusk, beam, haze, and puff), and have been using beam all summer (dabbed on and blended with a fluffy synthetic brush but fingers work too, though some of the colors stain like the dickens!) with no base for that dewy sun-kissed look.

Otherwise, my holy grail cream blushes are the Shiseido SHISEIDO - Minimalist Whipped Powder Blushes.

Utter perfection, the mousse-y formula layers and builds like a dream on my cheek with just the right amount of luminosity (some of the colors actually swatch with some shimmer but it doesn't actually show up on my cheeks, which I prefer). I've got several shades as well, if you're looking for pink/berry/purples I'd recommend Kokei and Chiyoko, though my fave is Sayoko (more of a bright red like Nars Exhibit A). Goes on best with a fluffy, medium density synthetic brush, a little goes a long way, lasts all day, these are the first blushes are reach for. Kokei is actually super fun for summer, a bright magenta-y/fuschia pink.

Thank you so much! 🙂

RE: Best dewy cream blush?

Try the glossier cloud paints. They have just enough coverage and last long enough for their purposes. It can either be built up or worn very sheer. I personally think that all the shades can work for any skin tone just because of how the formula is made.

I REALLY recommend checking out Nude Stix Nudies Bloom in Peony Peach. It is the best natural, dewy blush I've ever used. It doesn't totally "set" so if that bothers you then I don't know, but for me it is perfect. I swipe it on a blush brush, then apply it to my cheeks - I find that if you put it straight from the stick to your cheek, it'll move the foundation underneath around a bit, but applied with a blush it is heavenly. It gives the nicest finish of any blush ever, and lasts a really long time.

HG status beyond a doubt.

Hi @cheyhoffman,

I really love the MILK MAKEUP Glow Oil Lip + Cheek. I have it in the coral and pink shade! It gives the softest wash of color and I also like that it has a pretty slight shimmer to it.

https://www.sephora.com/product/glow-oil-lip-cheek-P445510?icid2=products%20grid:p445510:product&sku...

❤️ Melissa

Thanks so much! I’ll be sure to check it out.

@cheyhoffman,

Welcome!:)

❤️ Melissa

Thanks so much! I’ll be sure to check it out.

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing