Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Best bronzer?

A bomb a** bronzer

Re: Best bronzer?

@ChrystineBwrote:
A bomb a** bronzer

Too Faced's Chocolate Soleil (smells amazing and blends well)

Tarte's Park Ave Princess Palette (four different bronzers, blend well)

Hoola Bronzer (a classic)

• Hoola Bronzer stick by Benefits
  • Butter Bronzer by Physicians Formula
  • Kat von d Shade and light Platte
  • MAC Bronzer

Best bronzer?

milk makeup baked bronzer! perfect for summer wish they would expand their shades for it tho!

RE: Best bronzer?

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil. It is not picky with skin tones & can double as an amazing eyeshadow shade/ transition shade

RE: Best bronzer?

I've never met someone who doesn't love the Hoola bronzer by benefit, I've been using it for years and it works on so many skin tones.

Hi @ChrystineB,

Great question! What type of bronzer are you looking for? And are you looking for a Kardashian type of bronze or something more natural?

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

RE: Re: Best bronzer?

Something more natural

Hi @ChrystineB,

I agree with @gonerogue! I'm obsessed with Marc Jacobs Beauty Bronzers! They always come with a lot of product as well, so takes a long time to hit pan!

I also love the Nars Bronzing Powder in Laguna. It's a beautiful brown color with a little bit of shimmer (pretty subtle). 

Lastly, for some reason, I always go back to the Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer. Every time I use this bronzer, I fall in love with it all over again! It has a beautiful matte finish while giving the skin a beautiful sun kissed glow. 🙂

https://www.sephora.com/product/bronzing-powder-P12790?skuId=537878&icid2=products%20grid:p12790

https://www.sephora.com/product/hoola-matte-bronzer-P290636

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

There's a lot of variety in bronzer, so you're gonna get a lot of very different answers. Best to narrow down a few preference parameters first and go from there:

- Do you want something shimmery? Matte?

- Something to give a warm, sun-kissed glow or something more neutral that can double as light countouring?

- And consider skin tone. I'm Pale AF, so what works on me might be invisible on someone less melanin-challenged.

Hi there @ChrystineB! Have you tried Marc Jacob’s bronzer yet? It’s one of my favorite bronzers for the color and the formula. I also really enjoy using Hourglass’s bronzer in the shade Radiant Bronze Light. It has great pigmentation and blends beautifully. If you haven’t already checked these out, I recommend you do!

yes I second both of these choices!

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing