Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Best Concealer to use without foundation??

I am really into the no makeup makeup look my normal concealer would be the tarte shape tape. But I think that it has too much coverage for that look. I am looking for a concealer that blends easily into the skin and that has a medium coverage. Thank you!!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Best Concealer to use without foundation??

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is my favorite! I try to avoid wearing foundation on weekdays and only use a small amount of concealer to cover acne scars on my cheeks and chin. If you can find a matching shade, the Radiant Creamy Concealer blends beautifully into the skin and has great coverage without looking cakey! 

RE: Best Concealer to use without foundation??

I love the Tarte ROS concealer for this look. It has the big doe foot like shape tape but the consistency is much thinner with good coverage.

NARS creamy concealer! Luckily I have my acne and scarring under control and am loving just using a bit of concealer around my nose and chin vs. full face. I dab some on the back of my hand and apply it a few minutes after sunscreen while my face still has some moisture on it, just tapping in bit by bit. Totally melts in and goes invisible, even under natural light and magnifying mirror. LOVE.

I really like the l'oréal pro glow! i wear it without the matching foundation all the time

I absolutely love RMS Beauty's Un-Coverup Concealer. I even use it as foundation some days xx.

The Bareminerals bareskin concealer has good coverage but is not heavy at all. Great for those no makeup makeup days.
Anonymous Insider

I agree! I love the more natural look... I even like to wear a more medium to light coverage concealer to even things out but not make me look like I've been photoshopped.I recommend the Sephora collection bright future gel serum concealer it's medium coverage yet buildable.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
testing