Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

BB Cream

When I want to try something new, I often try a drug store version first. Years ago I bought a fairly large tube of L'oreal BB cream. It had a beautiful light pink glow that left my skin looking hydrated, with just the right amount of shimmer and shine. It is perfect for a natural look, or on days you just don't want to mess with makeup. Of course, L'Oreal no longer makes it, although it can still be found on Amazon, at times. Can anyone suggest a similar product? 

Re: BB Cream

Hi there! I'm not sure what your budget for this looks like but I personally love Maybelline New York's Dream BB Pure Beauty Balm. It also has 2% salicylic acid in it if you have acne. If not, you can smell or tell it contians it! I use 110 (light/medium sheer tint). It's sheer but for sure buildable coverage. Looks natural on skin.

I also absolutely love Dr. Jart+ BB Beauty Balm with SPF 45 (love that it has SPF in it). It's also very, very natural looking and blends into skin well. Best applied if you use your fingers, I find, and on top of a moisturizing primer! Definitely will give you a certain dewniess. Hope this helps!

Re: BB Cream

@mistyou5 Here's a link from beautypedia.com on the best BB creams/tinted moisturizers.  They consult with cosmetic chemists and derms.  It looks like some drugstore ones made the cut including Neutrogena, Almay and Physicians Formula.

https://www.beautypedia.com/skin-care-reviews/all-makeup-products/Makeup/Tinted-Moisturizers/BB-Crea...

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing