Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

BB Cream for Dark Skin

I've always wanted to try BB cream, but Ive only ever seen it in lighter shades?? Any recommendations?

BB Cream for Dark Skin

I have tried too...nothing dark enough to make me look natural versus pasty-too-light mess but I have found a way to mix and make my own. The brand Cover Fx, makes coverage drops that actually come in many shades for darker skinned ethnicities and women of color and have different base/undertone options like gold, pink and neutral for each darker color too . I add 1 drop (for sheer, natural coverage) to my favorite facial skin creme & 1 drop of facial or coconut oil to create my own BB/CC cream. I can have the right color of coverage but mix it with my own facial treatment prodcts that my face needs that day. 2-3 drops provide medium to full coverage but I only use one. The Cover Fx drops keep its color, despite what I add it to. I also add a drop of the Cover Rx highlighting drops to add in a litte extra glow. Bobbie Brown has been the only bronzer/contour that is dark enough that works for my deeper, dark Korean skin. Hope that helps!

BB Cream for Dark Skin

@NeiyaB YSL All in One Glow only has a couple but is really nice if you one of those shades work for you. It looks like Lancome Skin Feels good has some too. i know it's not much but I hope this helps

RE: BB Cream for Dark Skin

Hey girl! Said that this is something that basically doesn’t exist for women of color. I’m working on changing that but yes as far as B.B. for deep skin tone I think Laura Mercer has a few, Nars, iman, Black radiance, shea moisture, smashbox, blackup and maybe clique ( not sure about shade range for Clinique 😏). Good luck let me know what you discover that actually has the right shade ranges!
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing