Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

BB Cream? Light Foundation?

I've recently taken a bit more interest in face makeup and ISO something to even out my skin for school. I used Laura mercier tinted moisturizer but I want something with a little more coverage. I have oily skin and want something fix that but still look natural. Recommendations?

RE: BB Cream? Light Foundation?

I don’t like heavy coverage and always go for the natural look. My latest (amazing) discovery was Dr. Jart & Erborian. Dr. Jart has about 4 or 5 different BB creams/Beauty balms. I tried them all and they are wonderful. Erborian has BB and CC creams. I have recently tried those as well and was very happy with the results. All of these products not only offer you a light but good coverage, they also give you a natural look and pack a bunch of skin good ingredients in every tube (like ginseng, aloe, etc.)

Dr. Jart has a great beauty balm, but my all time favorite for Light coverage and a beautiful glow (PLUS SPF!) is the Dr Dennis Gross radiant sun defense. It is absolutely flawless and SO light. It’s pricey, but it does last a long time, so I definitely think it’s worth it.

Re: RE: BB Cream? Light Foundation?

I've been thinking about trying this in the spring. Thanks!

Re: BB Cream? Light Foundation?

I just recently got my color iq for foundation, and i asked for something sheer. I ended up buying makeup forever' s water blend foundation and i love it! It's not thick or greasy. I personally don't have oily skin but maybe that'd help? good luck! 

I love the Dr. Jart+ black label detox beauty balm. It’s perfect for evening out my complexion and giving me a bright awake face
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing