Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Anyone test out glossier products?

I like the minimal look. Has anyone used these products? Do they work well and go on effortlessly? Do they stay all day? How do they feel on your skin? I don't have any glossier stores near me so can't really test out to see if the quality matches the hype.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Anyone test out glossier products?

I ordered Glossier Sheer Matte Lipstick: Generation G and you would think since it says Matte that it would be dry and rough, however, its very smooth on your lips. It leave a natural look on your lips with a tint of color. With that purchase, I got a trial of the Facial Cleanser: Milky Jelly, which surprisingly left my dry skin feeling clean, refreshed and soft. 

I'm skeptical of Glossier because their packaging looks gimicky and they put a lot of fragrance in their skincare products, and that puts me off

Hi! I love glossier's products. When they say they go for the natural look, they really do mean it! I tried out the, "boy brow" in "brown" and the "lidstar" in "cub"; and they work great!! 100% recommend!

@hotlips87 Hi!

You might want to check the Glossier thread where a lot of BIC share their experiences!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/Glossier-Into-the-Gloss/m-p/2404887

I've been meaning to pick up the cream blush, but I'm waiting for a good promo 🙂

thanks!

thanks!
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing