Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

Anyone here 40 or older?

20171123_091545.jpg

Just like minimum makeup. I'm 44

Re: Anyone here 40 or older?

@Luvstravel, you looked great. I feel liked I’m 10-15 yrs younger when I’m on vacation and I’m triple my age when I’m working 😉 

The planning of a good vacation keeps me young. I love tr...

The planning of a good vacation keeps me young. I love traveling and despite my husband protest, he loves when we get to explore somewhere new.

Wait, there are people who pack....minimally? 

Any time I’ve gone somewhere that involves a change of clothes, something to sleep in and my travel size collection for my shower/skincare routine plus makeup...I end up packing like I’ll be gone for a month. Never know if I might need a couple options for shoes, gotta pack those too. I’m terrible at traveling light and not once have I managed to only have a carry on. 😉 

Every time my husband and I travel overseas we stay for t...

Every time my husband and I travel overseas we stay for two weeks. We each take a carry on (which holds a week of clothes) and a backpack or boarding bag. Half way through the trip I find a place to have my laundry done. This last year in Ireland our B&B only charged $15 to do it. Next year I booked us a cruise out of Barcelona, so I'll have laundry done on the ship. I love not having all the cumberson luggage to tote around. I think traveling keeps us young!

42 and loving color! 😋IMG_20180218_145512646.jpg

@RGbrown loving the lipstick! I 've also tried to add col...

@RGbrown loving the lipstick! I 've also tried to add color with my lipstick this year. My husband always compliments me when I do.

@RGbrown, what life would be without colors 😘

Hey, all!  I just came across this thread.  I'm 53 and not a makeup minimalist!  I don't pile it on, but I love to wear makeup!

Anyone here 40 or older?

Wow I'm in my mid-forties and I recently left a review and noticed it said my age was over 54...and I remember it being correctly listed not so long ago. so I checked my profile and it now lists my year of birth as 1800...wtf... Great to see how amazing the over 40 crowd looks her on BT

Yup! I’m 42. People tell me I look young for my age, despite my greying hair, but I think that’s mostly because I’ve barely been out in the sun since I was 16. 596258D9-EE5B-419B-B999-C42FD53174E3.jpeg

RE: Re: Anyone here 40 or older?

Omg me too, girl! I’m vigilant about sun exposure. It helps that I live in rainy Vancouver.

@Beadshopgirl  You definitely look younger; I'd say early 30's.  Yay for no sunshine!

Looking good @Beadshopgirl. You do look younger than your age 

46 and recently started taking care of my skin. Better later than never, I guess! 74FC85FE-F177-4C0E-8A43-B216D470C167.jpeg

RE: Re: Anyone here 40 or older?

You’re so cute!

...close enough, but right now my iPad won’t let me post photos from its stupid library because the stupid thing hates me (grumbles about newfangled technology and how it’s ruining the world).

I may not go for wild eye looks and I don’t own a single blush (porcelain skin rosy cheeks, why would blush be at all needed lol) but as a natural blonde the eyebrows have always needed a little help to look like I have some. I do a bit of plum/gray/green pencil liner depending on what I’m wearing that day and it is way easier to apply without stabbing myself in the eye like I do trying to use a liquid liner. Smudge a tiny bit and add mascara - voila. I like easy and quick if I’m the one applying the makeup, but if someone else (like a MUA at Sephora) is tasked with doing it they can go all out with a full face and for evening event looks - sure, a mega smokey eye will be great! 😉 

Anyone here 40 or older?

GORGEOUS!❤💯💋

RE: Anyone here 40 or older?

60 here!

Yas, Queen!

I’m 41! Thanks for starting this thread.

I'm 50 and your minimal makeup looks my minimal makeup. These days I use lip products, rather than eye shadow, to add color to my face. I love a eye with lots of mascara paired with a bold lippie.

Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • 20171123_091545.jpg
  • 74FC85FE-F177-4C0E-8A43-B216D470C167.jpeg
  • 596258D9-EE5B-419B-B999-C42FD53174E3.jpeg
  • 1C1488D6-664B-4634-B0BD-ED1A75E7C011.jpeg
  • IMG_20180218_145512646.jpg
  • smizing.jpg
  • WP_20180701_13_37_00_Pro 1.jpg
  • 36850522_1720716587963981_6228271284409597952_o.jpg
testing