Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

Anyone here 40 or older?

20171123_091545.jpg

Just like minimum makeup. I'm 44

Re: Anyone here 40 or older?

@Luvstravel, you looked great. I feel liked Iโ€™m 10-15 yrs younger when Iโ€™m on vacation and Iโ€™m triple my age when Iโ€™m working ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

The planning of a good vacation keeps me young. I love tr...

The planning of a good vacation keeps me young. I love traveling and despite my husband protest, he loves when we get to explore somewhere new.

Wait, there are people who pack....minimally? 

Any time Iโ€™ve gone somewhere that involves a change of clothes, something to sleep in and my travel size collection for my shower/skincare routine plus makeup...I end up packing like Iโ€™ll be gone for a month. Never know if I might need a couple options for shoes, gotta pack those too. Iโ€™m terrible at traveling light and not once have I managed to only have a carry on. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Every time my husband and I travel overseas we stay for t...

Every time my husband and I travel overseas we stay for two weeks. We each take a carry on (which holds a week of clothes) and a backpack or boarding bag. Half way through the trip I find a place to have my laundry done. This last year in Ireland our B&B only charged $15 to do it. Next year I booked us a cruise out of Barcelona, so I'll have laundry done on the ship. I love not having all the cumberson luggage to tote around. I think traveling keeps us young!

42 and loving color! ๐Ÿ˜‹IMG_20180218_145512646.jpg

@RGbrown loving the lipstick! I 've also tried to add col...

@RGbrown loving the lipstick! I 've also tried to add color with my lipstick this year. My husband always compliments me when I do.

@RGbrown, what life would be without colors ๐Ÿ˜˜

Hey, all!  I just came across this thread.  I'm 53 and not a makeup minimalist!  I don't pile it on, but I love to wear makeup!

Anyone here 40 or older?

Wow I'm in my mid-forties and I recently left a review and noticed it said my age was over 54...and I remember it being correctly listed not so long ago. so I checked my profile and it now lists my year of birth as 1800...wtf... Great to see how amazing the over 40 crowd looks her on BT

Yup! Iโ€™m 42. People tell me I look young for my age, despite my greying hair, but I think thatโ€™s mostly because Iโ€™ve barely been out in the sun since I was 16. 596258D9-EE5B-419B-B999-C42FD53174E3.jpeg

RE: Re: Anyone here 40 or older?

Omg me too, girl! Iโ€™m vigilant about sun exposure. It helps that I live in rainy Vancouver.

@Beadshopgirl  You definitely look younger; I'd say early 30's.  Yay for no sunshine!

Looking good @Beadshopgirl. You do look younger than your age 

46 and recently started taking care of my skin. Better later than never, I guess! 74FC85FE-F177-4C0E-8A43-B216D470C167.jpeg

RE: Re: Anyone here 40 or older?

Youโ€™re so cute!

...close enough, but right now my iPad wonโ€™t let me post photos from its stupid library because the stupid thing hates me (grumbles about newfangled technology and how itโ€™s ruining the world).

I may not go for wild eye looks and I donโ€™t own a single blush (porcelain skin rosy cheeks, why would blush be at all needed lol) but as a natural blonde the eyebrows have always needed a little help to look like I have some. I do a bit of plum/gray/green pencil liner depending on what Iโ€™m wearing that day and it is way easier to apply without stabbing myself in the eye like I do trying to use a liquid liner. Smudge a tiny bit and add mascara - voila. I like easy and quick if Iโ€™m the one applying the makeup, but if someone else (like a MUA at Sephora) is tasked with doing it they can go all out with a full face and for evening event looks - sure, a mega smokey eye will be great! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Anyone here 40 or older?

GORGEOUS!โค๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’‹

RE: Anyone here 40 or older?

60 here!

Yas, Queen!

Iโ€™m 41! Thanks for starting this thread.

I'm 50 and your minimal makeup looks my minimal makeup. These days I use lip products, rather than eye shadow, to add color to my face. I love a eye with lots of mascara paired with a bold lippie.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • 20171123_091545.jpg
  • 74FC85FE-F177-4C0E-8A43-B216D470C167.jpeg
  • 596258D9-EE5B-419B-B999-C42FD53174E3.jpeg
  • 1C1488D6-664B-4634-B0BD-ED1A75E7C011.jpeg
  • IMG_20180218_145512646.jpg
  • smizing.jpg
  • WP_20180701_13_37_00_Pro 1.jpg
  • 36850522_1720716587963981_6228271284409597952_o.jpg
testing