Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

what is better dior foundation or bars foundation?

I want to try out one of these foundation and I wanted to know which is the best 

DIOR BACKSTAGE Face & Body Foundation

DIOR Diorskin Forever Undercover Foundation

OR

NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation

RE: what is better dior foundation or bars foundation?

Hi I can maybe share my experience with both “Dior face and body AND forever undercover” with you as I tried them both. Forever undercover is water base foundation with a natural matte finish . What I love about this foundation is that you can get medium to full coverage. Waterproof, sweat proof and sebum proof. You’ll need less quantity versus other foundations to get the result you want. Lots of shades and undertones. You’ll never feel cakey with this foundation. 40ml . Great for pictures Dior face and body is a buildable foundation . Long lasting sweat proof and water resistant. Personally, I wasn’t expecting to see such a great result. BUT IT WORKS PERFECTLY This would be my new best friend for summer cuz during the day I like to keep my skin look natural and even. And depending to my mood , I can build more coverage anytime by adding one extra drop of foundation. Lots and lots of shades ........ this works for any skin type and any skin colour with perfect undertones 50 ML for 50$ . Even the price is CRAZY Trust me you can’t go wrong with them
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing