Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

the BEST mascara is???

I have so many that i can't chose.

Help me get the best mascara in the world (: 

Tags:

RE: the BEST mascara is???

Lash Paradise is my Holy Grail now! It’s a super dry formula which is why I love it. Only thing is...it does dry out quickly. I buy a new one every 6-8 weeks. But for $8...I don’t mind!

Ysl the shock is amazing!!!

Re: the BEST mascara is???

Buxom, the back tube with silver top is my holy grail and Chanel le Volume is another amazing one 😁

My personal favorites are Urban Decay Troublemaker and It Cosmetics Superhero.

I’ve been hoarding samples for years and try different mascaras frequently. Right now I’m loving It Cosmetics Superhero. I’m in love with “tubing” mascaras because they give me the volume of a normal mascara but the staying power of waterproof. At the end of the day, warm water and a cotton pad is all it takes to remove and no raccoon eyes! Good luck with your search!

If there was 1 best mascara in the world, everyone would just use that and other products wouldn't need to exist 

There are several that tends to be more popular and talked about than others, but even then, there are people who think their shortcomings are deal breakers 

I personally prefer mascaras that gives me length and are smudge proof

if I want volume on top of that, I use another mascara on top 

I like Lancome mascaras a lot - I like that they go on smooth and provide a lot of length 

I tried most of Dior's mascara as well, because they're also known for their mascaras, but I was always underwhelmed 

Makeup forever's extravagant mascara mad the lashes look "pretty," but they are more subtle in their effect - and I find that the slanted shape only works well on one side and is awkward for the other 

Too faced better than sex mascara smudges too much and goes on rather dry, 

Benefit's they're real is too clumpy and hurts during application 

Buxom mascara is great, but it provides almost no volume and the length looks unnatural because of that 

not many people know about YSL and Hourglass mascaras, but I also love them for both length and sufficient amount of volume 

To be honest there is no such thing as best in the world.  What works for me might not work for you.  But i have couple favorites to suggest:  L'Oreal Lash Paradise for drug store, Chanel Le Volume and GA Black Ecstasy for high end.

I agree.. i should try the Lancome. 

there is also great mascara: carline bold! you have to wear it carefully and brush off the end of mascara wand before applying, but the result is very dramatic, and looks like fake eyelashes. 

I need to pull that Lancome sample one out and give it a try.  😉

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

Re: RE: the BEST mascara is???

I agree (: i have so many but tarte is one of my favorite 

too faced better than sex is great if you only plan on we...

too faced better than sex is great if you only plan on wearing it for 2 hours because it crumbles like mad on me, the benefit roller lash is by far my favourite!

Re: too faced better than sex is great if you only plan on we...

I have too faced and benefit they're real, and benefit is so much better. 

For me it's Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. Volume, length, thickens and no clump!

it doesn't crumble on you? i used to love it but lately i feel that after few hours, my face full of crumbs (:   

HANDS DOWN....Benefit They're Real. Its all about the bru...

HANDS DOWN....Benefit They're Real. Its all about the brush. The brush is PERFECT...it lets you reach every tiny hair. Theres a reason it has a near perfect rating, its incredible.

Re: HANDS DOWN....Benefit They're Real. Its all about the bru...

it is!! i love how it lift my lashes but i feel like my lashes stays thin so i love to combine 2 mascaras together 

I personally love the newest one by Lancôme....Monsieur Big I think it's called? Prior to this one I always loved YSL The Shock mascara. But it REALLY depends upon what you want/need your mascara to do.....lengthen? volumize? both?

Thank you. i should try Lancome mascara, I've heard so much about it. 

Have you tried Pretty Vulgar The Feathers? I heard its actually awesome, especially being from a new brand. 

20 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing