Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

#sephorasquad Launch Party in L.A.

I spent the last few days in L.A. to attend the Sephora Squad Launch Party!  The trip was a total whirlwind, but it was an incredible experience!

041919hollywood.jpg

Of course the first thing I did upon arriving was make a quick trip to the Mothership!  I was able to resist buying anything since the sale starts next week, but I swatched and sampled to my heart's content:

041919mothership.jpg

I stayed at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, rumored to be haunted by Marilyn Monroe, which made the trip feel even more glamourous!

041919hotel.jpg

P.S.  I approve of their choice of toiletries in the guest rooms!;) 

041919replica.jpg

The venue for the launch party was the Sephora Studio in Hollywood, which was decorated with the cutest details, perfect for photo opps!

041919sephsquadroom.jpg

There were cocktails and mocktails, small bites and desserts circulating, but I was too excited to eat!

041919drinks.jpg

041919tunacones.jpg

041919cottoncandy.jpg

I stink at small talk, so I decided not to indulge my introversion and jumped in to meet my fellow Squad members and the team who made this all possible.  Everyone was really nice!  I just wish I had taken more pics with the other squad members, but there is always next time!

041919sephsquad13.jpg

I was starstruck to meet Nabela and Cax, as they are two of the most inspirational and beautiful women I follow on social media - I quickly discovered they are also very down-to-earth and super sweet!

041919sephsquad14.jpg

I also got to chat with @JeffreyBD and @MyieshaBD (a.k.a. Sephora Royalty) 🙂 :

041919sephsquad10.jpg

041919sephsquad5.jpg

Me with Erick Glam and Ohemaa Bonsu:

041919sephsquad1.jpg

Me with Maryam Remias:

041919maryam.jpg

Kevin Ninh (my daughter was so jealous of me at this moment!):

041919kevin.jpg

Me with Ciera Jewel, Kali and Stung_by_Samantha:

041919sephsquad9.jpg

Sorry, I can't hear you over the volume of my hair! 😉 

041919sephsquad12jpg.jpg

Group Pics that I borrowed from Christine Le's IG - Unfortunately you can't really see me from this angle - I'm in the back on the left next to Ryan Potter

041919sephorasquadgroup.jpg

Sharing our Beauty Truths:

041919beautytruths.jpg

Overall, the night was a truly magical experience and I am so happy that I got to meet so many amazing people - I cannot wait until I get to see the Squad again!

041919sephsquad2.jpg

Several of us grabbed a quick drink at the hotel after the party:

041919sephsquadafterparty.jpg

Spoiler
Ciera Jewel, Kali, Christine Le, Sarah Bryant, Me, Stung_by_Samantha, Josseline Flores, Ashley Quiroz and Alexis Martinez

Me with Erick and Samantha:

041919erickandsamantha.jpg

I was also blown away by the amazing Swag Bag they gave us at the event!  I am so appreciative of the chance to try everything!!!!

***How amazing is the tote bag?:

041919swag3.jpg

And this custom Atelier case?!?:

041919swag2.jpg

041919swag1.jpg

Spoiler
1. Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Cream: I love this concealer and I recently ran out so this was perfect timing!
2. Dr. Dennis Gross Clinical Grade Resurfacing Liquid Peel
3. Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair Mask: LOVE! 
4. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Barriair Cream: Such a delightful texture!
5. Tocca Gia Eau de Parfum: Floral, with notes of peppercorn, tangerine, amber and vanilla so it has a sweet and citrusy twist!
6. Maison Margiela Replica Eau de Toilette in Under the Lemon Tree: Omg! This was on my list for the upcoming sale - I love it! 
7. Milk Kush Mascara: Super volumizing and lengthening!
8. Farsali Liquid Glass: Can’t wait to try it!
9. Living Proof Perfect Day Dry Shampoo: This came in handy yesterday when I ran out of dry shampoo!
10. Ouai Hair Oil: Amazing oil!
11. Marc Jacobs Highliner in Grapevine: Yaass! I have wanted to try this color!
12. Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream: This is amazing for hydration! 
13. Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Sleep Mask: I’ve tried some samples of this and it is really nice!💗.
14. Fenty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick in Ma Dam*: I love these lippies and did not yet have this color in my collection!
15. Atelier Pacific Lime Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume: Besides the tote, this is my favorite part of the bag because of the custom sleeve😍.
16. Hourglass Veil Transluscent Setting Powder: Such an amazing powder!
17. Glow Recipe Pineapple C-Bright Serum: I almost bought this at the Hollywood Sephora store the other day, but decided to wait for the sale
18. Dior Backstage Eye Palette 003 Amber Neutrals: Gorgeous!

Thank you again so very much to Sephora for taking a chance on me!  I cannot wait for the next assignment!

Re: #sephorasquad Launch Party in L.A.

Thank you so much, @yankeefaithful !  The event was so amazing!  And I will definitely keep you updated on the next phase of this journey!💗

So happy for you @Tamara76 . It looks like such an amazing experience! 

Thank you very much, @PrettyPaint !  It was epic!!!!💗💗💗

#sephorasquad Launch Party in L.A.

this looks like an amazing experience @Tamara76

Thank you so much, @lmaster !  It was like a dream come true!💗

Wow, so truly amazing! Thanks for shading and congrats a million more times on being selected! So glad to know you! 💕💕💕 @Tamara76 

Thank you so much, @sister13 !  The experiwnce was truly magical!

And I am so happy to know you, too!  You’re my hair-spiration!💗💗💗💗

@Tamara76 , another huge Congrats on being chosen for this opportunity! The launch party looked amazing, and I'm excited to see what this program has planned for the squad! 

Thank you so much, @MlleCC !  I am also excited for my next assignment with the Sephora Squad!  This whole experience has been incredible so far!💗

That is so awesome @Tamara76! Thank you for sharing❤️

Awwww thank you, @faeriegirl !  It really does still feel like a dream!💗

Thanks for sharing your experience @Tamara76 looks like you had fun! And that's an awesome swag bag

You are very welcome, @RNGesusPls !  It was soooo much fun!  And I am still blown away by everything in the swag bag!💗💗💗

@Tamara76 What a fabulous experience!  Excellent reporting!  Best of luck to you 🙂

Thank you so much, @greeneyedgirl107 !💗

35 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • 041919hollywood.jpg
  • 041919mothership.jpg
  • 041919hotel.jpg
  • 041919replica.jpg
  • 041919sephsquadroom.jpg
  • 041919drinks.jpg
  • 041919tunacones.jpg