Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

long lasting makeup

hello everyone. I’m looking for a good setting spray. right now im using the MAC prep and prime, in my opinion it’s not the best. leaves my makeup patchy. 

I really would like some new recommendations!

Re: long lasting makeup

Hey girl! If you’re into the more luxury stuff I’ll always recommend the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray 3.3 oz / 100 ml its a fine mist with skincare actives in it that leaves a nice glow and keeps your makeup on all day. For a cheaper and more matte alternative the ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr On 'Til Dawn Mattifying Waterproof Setting Spray 3.4 oz/ 143 mL works wonders. (Also, the maybelline one from the drugstore is a phenomenal alternative for the Charlotte tilbury spray. The formulas are so similar and the glow is identical for a fraction of the price). 

I really enjoy the CT setting spray, and also the Morphe setting spray. You may want to switch up your setting powder too 🙂 

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray 3.3 oz / 100 ml 

Morphe Luminous Setting Spray 4.4 oz/ 125 g (I like the black bottle one)

HUDA BEAUTY Easy Bake Loose Baking & Setting Powder Cupcake 

@giabe I like to use a primer or skin care as a base for my makeup. I use a foundation and then setting spray and setting powder.

I switch it up between three of my faves:

MILK Pore Eclipse Matte Setting Spray

Charlotte Tilbury Air Brush Flawless Setting Spray

Benefit POREfssional super setter

MILK MAKEUP Pore Eclipse Mattifying + Blurring Transfer-Proof Setting Spray 2.87 oz / 85 ml 

@giabe  I have been using Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Duo Value Size - 2 x 4 oz/ 118 mL.  It hasn’t given me any issues in the last 2 years I have used it.

I have also been using ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr On 'Til Dawn Mattifying Waterproof Setting Spray Duo Set.  It doesn’t give a shine which works well depending on my foundation.

@giabeI really like Charlotte Tilbury Mini Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray 1.1 oz/ 34 ml. It sprays out a fine mist, smells pleasant, and I don’t notice any patchiness after. 

@giabe I totally agree with @JoSometimes on the CT spray--it's my fav.

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing