cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

in need of a good eyeshadow palette

Iโ€™ve been wanting to buy 2 palettes to begin makeup. which do you recommend? I love dark red colors & mostly all fall colors. help me out pls! ๐Ÿ’œ price is not a problem, just wanting my money to be well spent ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: in need of a good eyeshadow palette

Hi @lesleyyestradaa,

I suggest the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette and the tarte Tarteletteโ„ข In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette 12 x 0.053 oz/ 1.5 g.The formulas for both of these palettes are great and the shadows are very pigmented. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

in need of a good eyeshadow palette

I would recommend the naked cherries from urban decay or the modern Renaissance from Anastasia Beverly Hills. Those are the first two I bought of when I read what colours you liked! @Anonymous

Hi @lesleyyestradaa,

I agree, the URBAN DECAY - Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette

and Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette Naked Heatare great palettes!  I also recommend checking out Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Sunset Eyeshadow Paletteand HUDA BEAUTY - Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Steph 

Hi @lesleyyestradaa URBAN DECAY - Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette might be a Palette you like! 

@Anonymous If you like Fall colors you would love URBAN DECAY - Naked Heat Palette Another palette people love is Anastasia Modern Renaissance.  If price isn't an issue Nastasha Denona and Pat Mcgrath make great eye shadow palettes if you wanted to check them out.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing