cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

go-to college must haves?!

i start college in less than a week (๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ) and i KNOW with having 8 amโ€™s, iโ€™m not gonna wanna get up an hour and a half early and beat my face. whatโ€™s some quick products you would recommend? i heard the Milk hydrating stick was a good product to slap on your skin and be ready to conquer the day. i have very dry, sensitive (but not very acne prone) skin. any recommendations? below is a pic i took of myself *in the shower* of my every day, normal glam. most used products: nars sheer glow foundation maybelline fit me concealer milk chocolate bronzer by too faced stila duo eyeshadows Benefit California gold rush blush stila color correcting primer

Re: go-to college must haves?!

Hi @glynn16! I'll be returning to college next week, and I've had my fair share of early classes, so I understand how you feel about those 8 am's! From your picture, it looks like you already have beautiful skin, so I'd recommend getting a sunscreen that has a bit of an opalescent, brightening effect - I love the VOLITION BEAUTY - Prismatic Luminizing Shield SPF 50. It protects your skin and gives it a lovely glow. This is perfect if you just want to put this on and be done with your skin. If you want to add something else, you could use your current concealer, or for a quick evening effect all of the face, I'd suggest bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Mineral Foundation SPF 15 Fair Ivory 02, BAREMINERALS - Matte Loose Powder Mineral Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15, or bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUEยฎ Tinted Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and Mineral SPF 30 Bamboo 5.5. The first two are mineral foundations - great for a quick sweep across the skin, and the third is more of a tinted moisturizer that will be great for your dry skin. It's luminous and very hydrating. Then I'd say apply your usual brow products, mascara, maybe blush/bronzer if you want some color, and a lip balm/gloss to keep the lips hydrated  - I love the BITE BEAUTY - Agave Lip Mask. I hope this helps!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
testing