Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

foundation

what are some great medium to full coverage foundations that have a fair range of shades that is for a really great price being on an budget. I have oily and dry skin so something that would work for the both of those situations. 

Anonymous Insider

Re: foundation

Hey!

I recommend for a powder foundation the PUR Minerals compact! I haven't seen it in stores and I'm not sure if you can purchase it through Sephora or not.. but I know that sephora just bought out ULTA and I know ULTA carries all of their products. The powder sits nicely on dry skin with or without a primer and keeps oil down for the most part though like most powder foundations small touchups in your oil zones are a given. I hope this helped!

Anonymous Insider

Re: foundation

Hey!

I recommend for a powder foundation the PUR Minerals compact! I haven't seen it in stores and I'm not sure if you can purchase it through Sephora or not.. but I know that sephora just bought out ULTA and I know ULTA carries all of their products. The powder sits nicely on dry skin with or without a primer and keeps oil down for the most part though like most powder foundations small touchups in your oil zones are a given. I hope this helped!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing