Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

fenty

Spoiler
    Hi everyone!!

I've been trying to find my shade on the fenty beauty line but nothing seems to look good on me when the foundation dries ,  I used 330 because the lady at Sephora told me that it was may shade and no it wasn't,  then I went back to return it and I tried the shade 310 and inside the store it looked so beautiful but when I went home It started to look orange the same as the 330 shade , so I started searching for myself in the Sephora page the iq color for every shade of the fenty foundations and there is not a match for me !!!!! my iq color is 2Y10

*ps. btw I have all the iq color for all the fenty shades so in case yall need help with that just ask me I  will be happy to help

Re: fenty

Omg help me if you can. My Sephora color IQ is 2Y06 and I’ve been dying to figure out where that falls on the FENTY foundation color line HELP

RE: Re: fenty

2y06 is close to fenty 260. You could try that.

Omg help me if you can. My Sephora color IQ is 2Y06 and I’ve been dying to figure out where that falls on the FENTY foundation color line HELP

Hi,

I am on shade 2Y10 which is similar to yours...I struggle a lot to find perfect shade for my tone...could u pls tell which shade u use in NARS and lancome foundations...

Hey!!!! I wear 170 with Fenty and I was wondering if you could tell me my color iq match for this shade???? Thanks so much!

I feel your pain, I was matched as 450. I applied the pro...

I feel your pain, I was matched as 450. I applied the product when I got home and it was too dark compared to my chest and neck. So I went back they matched me to 420.... smh it was too yellow for me. Then, Sephora was completely sold out so I had to buy 430 until it was restocked on the Fenty site. I have struggled with trying to find my shade too.

What about 2y12?

Hey, i know its been a few months but do you still happen to have the color iq for the numbers 230 and 260?

I have the 230 and I believe my iq color is 2y07. But I don't think it's an exact match. For reference I'm Y305 in the Make Up For Ever HD foundation.

Anonymous Insider

MariinaSalazar wrote:
Spoiler
Hi everyone!!

I've been trying to find my shade on the fenty beauty line but nothing seems to look good on me when the foundation dries ,  I used 330 because the lady at Sephora told me that it was may shade and no it wasn't,  then I went back to return it and I tried the shade 310 and inside the store it looked so beautiful but when I went home It started to look orange the same as the 330 shade , so I started searching for myself in the Sephora page the iq color for every shade of the fenty foundations and there is not a match for me !!!!! my iq color is 2Y10

*ps. btw I have all the iq color for all the fenty shades so in case yall need help with that just ask me I  will be happy to help

I’m 2y10 also having the same problem. Darn it 

RE: Re: fenty

Hi dear... I have see these discussions and tried 350 in fenty..It was a perfect match for me and i belong to colour iq 2Y10...hav u tried that shade and btw wat kind of undertone u hav???

Me neither. They said I was between colors. I decided not...

Me neither. They said I was between colors. I decided not to listen and picked one myself and it turned me bright yellow lol

just wondering!! I've done colour iq before and it said i was 3y08, but the fenty match was 250 (SUPER LIGHT FOR ME) 😕 Do you know what the colour iq for font 310 is?? 

3y10

achowdhuryyyyy wrote:

just wondering!! I've done colour iq before and it said i was 3y08, but the fenty match was 250 (SUPER LIGHT FOR ME) 😕 Do you know what the colour iq for font 310 is?? 

In an effort to reduce the number of redundant Fenty threads and replies, please visit and share your thoughts (and questions) in The Fenty Beauty Thread.

I will add the link again...

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREADhttps://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-FENTY-BEAUTY-THREAD/m-p/2877198#M51968

@Rizeelina

RE: fenty

Hi! Do you have a fenty foundation match for iq 2y09?

Re: RE: fenty

Hi @Rizeelina my iq color is 2y10 and my match for fenty f. Is 310 wich is iq 3y10 .... 

260= #iq 2y07* too white for me

270= #iq 2y08 *too white for me

300= #iq 4y10 * too orange

Re: RE: fenty

300 is 1y10

@MariinaSalazar Hi, darling! The best place that I know of to ask Fenty related questions is the Fenty Beauty Thread. Many people there have already posted swatches, reviews and have asked questions relating to the products. I recommend you check it out.

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-FENTY-BEAUTY-THREAD/m-p/2877198#M51968

The Navigation Thread is also useful to newcomers: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Welcome-to-BIC-The-Navigation-Thread/m-p/2911403#M98185

Lastly, if ever you need to find something on the forums, the search bar is under the conversations tab. Welcome to the community! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
testing