Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks

blush

I have EXTREMELY pale skin, cool undertones, and red hair. I have been using NARS impassioned blush, and I really like the color of it. It's a great color on me, however I keep having a problem with it. It gets what can best be described as a film on it that I have to scrape off in order to pick up any color. I have already returned one blush and exchanged it for this issue, but I don't want to keep returning blushes. I'd rather only have to go get another blush when it's empty, especially for the pricetag! I keep my brushes clean, and my foundation is dry when I apply my blush. I was wondering if anyone had any idea on what might be going on and how to fix it, or another similar color that might be good. Thanks!

Re: blush

@JusticeGinger,

I am not sure why this happens! I sometimes take a tissue and remove the top part of the blush to keep it fresh. I also suggest the Tarte Dollface as a comparable shade.

https://www.sephora.com/product/amazonian-clay-12-hour-blush-P278610?icid2=products%20grid:p278610:p...

❤️ Melissa

thank you!! I LOVE tartes formula based on the birthday g...

thank you!! I LOVE tartes formula based on the birthday gift last year and was hoping there was a comparable shade to impassioned. I was torn between fairy flush and doll face!
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing