Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

best full coverage foundation with natural, flawless finish?

Hi! so I use currently the Nars velvet tint moisturizer in Medium 1 St. Mortiez as a foundation and build it up to a full coverage which looks so beautiful on my skin espically I am dry so it doesn't give me a cakey feeling and last long time on my skin. I want to try something new, any suggestions on these and which one is the best and close to what I use: Fenty Beauty Huda Beauty Nars all day luminous foundation

best full coverage foundation with natural, flawless finish?

I absolutely love Marc Jacobs remarcable foundation. Best I ever used.

Re: best full coverage foundation with natural, flawless finish?

The best foundation Ive ever come across is GUERLAIN - Lingerie de Peau BB Cream. You dont need to use much at all, just bounce it around a bit with a beauty blender and voila ... perfect skin!  I top it with a dusting of Chanels loose powder and BENEFIT COSMETICS - Dandelion Box o’ Powder Blush. I have tried so many high end foundations over the years and Guerlains bb cream beats them all, easily. It is pricey but with daily use will last 6 - 9 months. I love it because it is so natural looking and simple to apply,also like all Guerlain, it smells beautiful.

Hi @Feershta,

I really enjoy using the NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation Punjab - Medium 1! It provides amazing medium to full coverage. Its a lightweight foundation, also leaves a beautiful radiant finish I love! 😉

Warmest regards,

Helen

what she said

Hi @Feershta,

I love the LAURA MERCIER - Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation. It provides great coverage but doesn't look cakey. It sets into the skin and looks great all day long. Hope this helps! 

Best,

Rebecca 

Hello!

I use the Too Faced Born This Way Natural Finish Longwear Liquid Foundation Brulee for my super dry skin! It has tons of shades too so there is a lot to choose from. They also have a concealer Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Concealer Natural Beigethat I'd say is a good competition for Shape Tape!

Hope this helps!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing