Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

anyone else strictly cruelty free?

I would love to meet fellow beauty lovers that only purchase cruelty free/vegan makeup!!! would be great to have someone to talk to about makeup and understand my decision on only purchasing or using products not tested on animals!!!
Anonymous Insider

Re: anyone else strictly cruelty free?

I've decided to go cruelty free! 🙂 I've recently also transitioned to cruelty free skin care too- finally found a cruelty free brand that doesn't break me out. Have you checked out the blog crueltyfreekitty?? It's a great resource for cruelty free brands and I love reading their posts!

yes I rely on her posts actually lol I've been cruelty fr...

yes I rely on her posts actually lol I've been cruelty free for about a year now and I'm finally gonna splurge on some skincare very soon!!! thank you for reply on my post great to see other people care about the animals not just the makeup
Anonymous Insider

Re: anyone else strictly cruelty free?

Yeah, I only buy cruelty-free makeup! :3 I used to buy Maybelline and MAC but no more! My favorite cruelty-free brands (at the moment) are Physicians Formula and e.l.f. (BTW e.l.f. is amazing because their makeup and skincare is sooooo unbelievably cheap for such good quality and you can find them practically anywhere), but I’d love to try brands like Glossier and Milk makeup (they’re both cruelty-free of course, and Milk is even vegan). I’m a guy with a very feminine face so I tend to stay more on the natural side with wearing makeup (because I already look like a female enough anyways!), and the companies Glossier and Milk are perfect for that. I haven’t tried them yet, but if you’re looking for high-end makeup that’s going to make you look like you were born that way, I really do recommend those brands.

thank you so much, I have been cruelty free for a little...

thank you so much, I have been cruelty free for a little under a year now, I have been good about only supporting C.F. brands and I admire people trying to do the same. no reason an animal should suffer for us to look beautiful. I used the born this way by too faced and tarte rainforest of the sea water foundation and both work well with my dry skin!!!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing