Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Your favourite Urban Decay Heavy Metal glitter liners

I've lusted after the Heavy Metal liners since forever now. I finally bit the bullet during the VIB sale and placed an order for Grind and Distortion. I have a feeling that I'll keep acquiring more over the next few years. For people who own them, which ones are your favourite? Did anyone get their hands on the new additions to the line? 

Anonymous Insider

Re: Your favourite Urban Decay Heavy Metal glitter liners

I have Grind, Spandex and Glam Rock, and they're all amazing. Glam Rock is a bit intense and not versatile enough for my liking (mostly just use it for raves where I really want to pop), but Spandex is fantastic to go with the smokey/galaxy colours, and Grind is amazing for a more neutral look. I wear them both on their own as well as over the top of black liner. Can't wait to collect more!

If you have sensitive skin though I've noticed that applying as liner on its own, without black underneath, makes my eyes sting for around fifteen minutes or so. I'm not very sensitive so it may be worse for someone who is!

I have 'Midnight Cowboy' and 'Punk Rock'. I like them both but I wish I got 'Stix and Bones' instead of Punk Rock because that was actually the color I was looking for. I ordered it online but swatched Stix and Bones in store later on and it's beautiful. They're all beautiful.

I just looked up swatches for Stix and Bones and wow is it unique! I wonder about how to use a glitter liner with a dark base, though. It would look good popped over eyeliner but I'm not sure about over eyeshadow.

I have midnight cowboy and I really love it! I usually use it when I do a black winged liner and add the gold glitter right above my original line, it dries really quick and lasts a long time! I think I'm gunna add more to my collection over time

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing