cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

YouTube Beauty Vloggers/Influencers

Hey everyone!

I'm an aspiring beauty vlogger and am extremely curious as to what you guys like to watch on youtube and which brands you are drawn to. Makeup tutorials? Product reviews? Get ready with me? First impressions? 

I know what I enjoy watching but I'd love to get a better understanding of what everyone else enjoys so I can begin to expand my following.

Thank you 🙂

Re: YouTube Beauty Vloggers/Influencers

That's very thoughtful of you to ask @Vskxo! I really enjoy watching tutorials but sometimes I feel like I'm in the minority... like Youtube is becoming very clickbaity or something. I really want to learn new techniques and looks. I also enjoy reviews, first impressions, and so on, but tutorials are my favorite. I like to feel inspired by the person I am watching to go and create something myself.

I love that! Yes there’s been a huge lack of tutorials lately because everyone’s more drawn to clickbait titles which I understand is a great way to get people to watch but then it overpowers tutorials, grwm’s and all the fun authentic videos that helped the beauty community take off in the first place. Thank you for your response 😊

RE: YouTube Beauty Vloggers/Influencers

I’m really drawn to reviews and tutorials. I like finding new things that could work for me.

Re: RE: YouTube Beauty Vloggers/Influencers

Tutorials are what I’ve been doing the most of lately but I’d love to start doing reviews so I can help my viewers decide on if they want to purchase specific products! Thank you 🙂 

I really enjoy tutorials, hauls and product reviews. Reviews are my favorite, I specifically follow influencers with similar skin types/issues as myself to help me decide what products to buy!

Yes I enjoy reviews too! That’s how I know if I’m really ready to commit to purchasing something 🙂 

@Vskxo I find that there are a lot of "daytime" looks and dramatic "evening" looks.  I prefer something in between.  I'd love to watch some tutorials for that sort of a look - call it an "afternoon" look (LOL).  Good luck!

That is an excellent way of putting it @greeneyedgirl107! The something in between, that's so hard to pin down!

Omg!! I love that lol an “afternoon” look. Thank you 🙂 

I really love make up tutorials, makeup/beauty hauls, empties videos.

Oh and product reviews and hits and misses.

Awesome! Thank you 🙂

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 32 replies
  • 45 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing