From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

What would you like to see in a Sephora favorites sampler?

I’d love to see a full size nude makeup forever pencil in “wherever walnut” for sure, the Bobbi brown essentially enriched cream, one of the hourglass sparkly shadows in the pot, a abh brow pencil or a benefit pencil, false lashes from Huda, Fenty or Huda setting powder, a pat McGrath gloss, nars climax mascara or a blush that wasn’t orgasm. Tatcha dewy skin mist...Products like these in a favorites box for $75 no problem! What kindof products would you like to see?

RE: What would you like to see in a Sephora favorites sampler?

I would love a peach pink blush set. Like the Too Faced Peaches N Cream collection, Benefit Dandelion, maybe Hourglass Cosmetics. @sephora are you listening?

Re: What would you like to see in a Sephora favorites sampler?

I’d like to see a curated set of Sephora Collection. ie: SC Warm Nudes with a blush, lippie, eye quad, mascara and lip product. Then same for cool nudes, brights, evening, festival, that kind of thing. 

@BrookeSelvage  I wish there was a Sephora favorites for the luxe brands like Pat McGrath lippies, Natasha Denona mini eyeshadow palette, Charlotte Tilbury, YSL, etc

@tastelikewater @sprocketta @CC3616 I hope one of the Mods sees this request. I would buy it too. 

@SportyGirly125 I would absolutely pay more money for something like this! PMG, ND, Hourglass, Tom Ford, Guerlain, and Givenchy would be tops on my list. 

Yes @SportyGirly125  This would be awesome.

@SportyGirly125 that times a million! Yes!! Great idea 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing