Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Whatโ€™s your favorite makeup ๐Ÿ˜

I love Anastasia Beverly Hills because the eyeshadows and now her foundation and powder are my besties lol . Which makeup you like using and why you love it ? โค๏ธ

Re: Whatโ€™s your favorite makeup ๐Ÿ˜

I've recently discovered Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Foundation SPF 30 360 - Citrine.  This has quickly become a favorite foundation, especially that I have textured skin. It doesn't sit on fine lines and leaves my skin looking like skin vs. a cakey mess.  I've actually tried a bunch of foundations since there were so many releases last month.  As soon as I found this, I was afraid to try anything else, lol.  It's like I found my foundation soulmate. Eyeshadow wise, LORAC is also one of my favorite brands, her eye shadows are so creamy and buttery (almost like ND palettes), although she doesn't really do a ton of releases--which I don't mind. It's like the friend you can count on when you're confused at the makeup counter. LOL. ABH eyeshadows are my favorite as well, and I reach for the neutrals everyday. Lipstickwise, I keep reaching for PMG mattes (long lasting and not drying) and surprisingly, SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lipstick 65 Spiked!, the formula isn't bad at all for $8! 

My favorite base products are Fenty Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch concealer and Soft Matte foundation, both in 110, and Fenty Match Stix-Amber as a cheek contour. For other types of makeup, I like too many brands and colors to narrow down any favorites.

RE: Whatโ€™s your favorite makeup ๐Ÿ˜

If I have to pick one, Iโ€™d probably say Tarte. I own products from many lines and have really loved them all.

Whatโ€™s your favorite makeup ๐Ÿ˜

@liveslove123 I'd have to say Charlotte Tilbury is my favorite, I love so so many products

Hard to pick one, so I picked a fav from each category (and included some prep and finishing products):

Eyeshadow palette: Anastasia Norvina palette - blend beautifully and great color choices

Foundation: Shesido Synchro Skin (but they d/c it and reformulated, trying new one) - doesn't settle into pores and wrinkles

Blush: Anastasia Beverly Hills - natural colors

Highlighter: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Prismatic Amethyst - a pinker tone; not the usual gold (I have pink undertones)

Primer/Setting Spray/Oil Control spray:  UD Optical Illusion, UD All Nighter, UD de-Slick - primer fills in pores, de-slick controls oil, all nighter sets finishing powder

Lipsticks: YSL Glossy Stain Lipcolor - the stain left behind is super pouty

Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer - it's not to orange for my undertones and it's not in your face for contouring

Mascara: still searching!!! - dilema is fine lashes that don't hold a curl

Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo - never slides off or flakes

Setting Powder: still searching!!!

Concealer: Lancome Maqui Complet - perfect color match for my skin

@loveslove123 I have so many but will stick to my go to that never let me down:

PMG lipglosses

Guerlain terracotta bronzer

MAC lipsticks

CT, Giorgio Armani and La Mer foundations

Hourglass veil translucent powder

ABH brow wiz

MAC Blot Powder

CT lipliner

Ardency Inn eyeliner

YSL the Shock mascara

Too Faced Sweet Peach palette, love PMG, ND and Anastasia palettes as well

Chantecaille Emotion blush

Nars Fort de France highlighter

Hi @loveslove123  - So a few of my all-time favorite go-to products are -

• Tarte Eyeshadow Palettes (specifically Tartelette Tease)
  • Dior Airflash Spray Foundation
  • Giorgio Armani Master Corrector
  • Hourglass Ambient Bronzer

Though I'm always looking for new products to try, I tend to always come back to these for their specific uses.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing