Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

What’s the best concealer?

Currently i’m using the Tarte sea flex concealer and I personally enjoy it but are there any better concealers out there? Give me your best recommendations 😛

Re: What’s the best concealer?

Tarte shape tape still the top concealer for me! I always highly recommend it to everyone! @Lali2002 

My absolute fav this year has been ROSE INC Softlight Clean Dewy Hydrating Concealer - a little goes a long way

I personally love the Too Faced Born This Way but it runs warm I feel. Another option is the Glossier one which is coming to Sephora soon! 

That was my issue with it too, I loved the formula and how it felt but it seemed too yellow-y even in a neutral shade

@Lali2002 It depends if you're asking about a face concealer or an eye concealer as I find that some that work well on my face might not work as well on my eyes, vice versa.

For face concealers I really enjoy the OG tarte Shape Tape™ Concealer I find that it's great for summetime when I lean more oily at really covering up pigmentation with a mattifying effect. I also really like the Juvia's Place concealers, which also have amazing color payoff and work great all over the face but are more creamy compared to tarte. 

For eyes I'm quite old school, I love the L'Oreal Age Rewind Eye Concealer something about this just lays nicely on my eyes especially when I blend it out with a concealer brush and it gives me a freshened up, glowing and awakened look without being too intense or drying/creasing around the eyes. I loved the Tatcha Pearl concealer even more, but sadly they have discontinued it 😞

I’ve heard good things about the L’oréal one! Might have to try that one out!

@Lali2002 NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and Cle de Peau concealer 

Been meaning to try the NARS concealer👀

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing