Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

What's everyone's favorite Tarte product? ๐Ÿ’œ

What's y'alls favorite Tarte product? I love the Tarte Park Ave. Princess bronzer!

Re: What's everyone's favorite Tarte product? ๐Ÿ’œ

My favorite Tarte product is still the Rainforest After Dark palette. 

Ooo I had this on my radar, but didn't end up getting it since I bought so much makeup when this was still around... I think two years ago? Glad to hear you like it; I'm making an effort to try their clay eyeshadows one day! @Samtian 

@Guessgal  ...mine is eek 6 years old haha! I had to look it up. I'm not sure how long it was out for. I just found it after thinking it was stolen years ago, I should actually make sure it still works. 

RE: What's everyone's favorite Tarte product? ๐Ÿ’œ

The tarte blushes and the tarte primer use them every day!

I second the tarte Lights, Camera, Lashesโ„ข 4-in-1 Mascara Black recommendation. Not only is it a great mascara, I love the glittery purple packaging, too. Once in a while, Tarte will do different packaging for this mascara that's really creative. <333

Tarte used to be one of my top five brands.  Back in the day I used to love the tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush Sensual and the TARTE - Lights, Camera, Lashesโ„ข 4-in-1 Mascara - Black Mini.  My color prefrences have changed but I've fallen in love with the tarte Knockout Tingle Treatment Toner 5 oz/ 150 mL

@Kat1738  I love the Park Avenue Princess bronzer too! And their blushes! These would be my top picks from Tarte's product lineup ๐Ÿ™‚

tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush Sensual

Hi @Kat1738,

I love that bronzer! One of my favorite tarte products is the Park Ave Princess Chisel Palette! It doesn't look like it's available on our website any longer and I'm so bummed out! It was such a pigmented palette and blended so easily.

Always,

Danee

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing