Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

What product do you want but can't afford?

I would love the Natasha Denona Star palette, and seeing all that Tom Ford is making me go nuts! What's the one item you want but can't bring yourself to purchase?

RE: What product do you want but can't afford?

The Dyson hair blow dryer. Lol. It’s like 500$

RE: What product do you want but can't afford?

I own a ton of luxury items but what I'm really lusting over currently are the Chikihodo and Wayne Goss Brushes. I want the sets ... not just one brush haha!

Re: What product do you want but can't afford?

Probably the Tom Ford eyeshadow quad. It just looks so pretty and I love some of the color sets but there is absolutely no way I could spend $85 on 4 eyeshadows. 

oud-ispahan-de-dior_101684_w300.jpg

@sparklexxbarbie

Christian Dior Oud d'Ispahan. The only reason that keeps me from buying it is that I adore the oud I use for everyday (Laya by Ne'emah).

I also adore the Chanel Beige. I find it very basic and delicate, ideal for fragrance mixing.

chanel-beige-perfume-review.jpg

The amount is generous, but they're still very expensive. 

The Clarisonic Mia.  I've read good things about it, but it's the sort of product that's pretty hard to test in-store, and I can't bring myself to spend over a hundred dollars on something when I don't even know if I'd like it!

There's a Guerlain perfume I'd love, but I can't bring myself to spend $260 on it. 

I would love to get more of the La Mer products! I've only pulled the trigger on their micellar water but already that was pretty pricey. haha!

RE: Re: What product do you want but can't afford?

La Mer products are VERY pricey but I will say they WORK!!!

RE: Re: What product do you want but can't afford?

La Mer products are VERY pricey but I will say they WORK!!!

@sparklexxbarbie Plastic surgery, a huge fragrance collection, a personal MUA!

YAAAASSSS! 100% this.

YAAAASSSS! 100% this.

I would love to own Byredo perfume or one of Chanel Exclusives. I just can't pull the trigger it's too expensive...

I'd have to agree on the Natasha Denona. That and the Guerlain Boulevard Du Montparnasse. I'm a packaging nut and it really bums me out so may of the higher end companies are switching to cheapo plastic packaging citing eco friendliness when it comes off as skimping. I may be on my own here but I feel like if you're paying 90+ dollars for a single item there's clearly a collector mentality afoot and primo packaging should be in order. I still have a Dior metal envelope shaped blush and gloss from over a decade ago that I adore. Now that was worth it. 

Oh I'm with you 100%. The cheap plastic on my Dior powder...

Oh I'm with you 100%. The cheap plastic on my Dior powder kills me. Urban Decay has nicer packaging on a lot of things that end up being way cheaper than my high end products. I don't get it. 😞
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 24 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos2
  • oud-ispahan-de-dior_101684_w300.jpg
  • chanel-beige-perfume-review.jpg
testing