Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

What is the best pink eye shadow pallete to get the perfect look for blue eyes?

I like the sunset look but my skin is pretty fair so pink doesnt shownuo that well. I'd like pink but not you with how bright it is pink.

While they are not only pinks, my everyday go to is Soft Glam. It has gorgeous rose hues mixed with natural browns and beiges. I also use Norvina quite often, it is made mostly of pinks and purples. Both are by Anastasia Beverly Hills and they last all day on me.

Re: What is the best pink eye shadow pallete to get the perfect look for blue eyes?

URBAN DECAY - Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette

I forgot about Colourpop. They have options and you could build your own

There are not many. The too faced peach palette was chalky and smelled like fragrance. Keep in mind blush and eye shadow can be used interchangeably. When I'm doing a pink look I like to incorporate my all my blush too. I'll lay all my palettes with any pink colors out to get a better idea of their different hues. Also, lipstick works as a perfect base for pink looks too. I hope that helps!🙂🌺

Re: What is the best pink eye shadow pallete to get the perfect look for blue eyes?

I wasn't aware non-eye makeup was safe for eyes?

Hi!

I also have blue eyes and fair skin, and two palettes I love with a parity of pinks is the Naked 3 Palette and the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette. I hope this helps!

Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette Naked3

TOO FACED - Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing