Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

What discontinued product do you wish was still available?

What Discontinued Sephora Products Do You Miss Most? I can't wait to see what you all have to say! I miss the Sephora Collection Faux Leather Weekender more than anything. I'm still using the same one after several years and would love a replacement.

I miss the following:

Great Booster Serums!Great Booster Serums!Sephora Collection WeekenderSephora Collection WeekenderSephora Collection Weekender InsideSephora Collection Weekender InsideSephora Collection Weekender Inside 2Sephora Collection Weekender Inside 2Guava Passion Dry Body OilGuava Passion Dry Body OilGuava Passion Body ButterGuava Passion Body Butter

Other Scents

Apple Pomegranate

Coconut Cream 

Espresso Chocolate 

Guava Passion

Nectarine Blossom

Pink Grapefruit

Riveria Blue

Tangerine Grapefruit

Tropical Jasmine

Vanilla Cupcake

Re: What discontinued product do you wish was still available?

Around 75% of my eyeshadow collection has since been discontinued, which always makes palette recommendations hard. If I had to name a few specifics, I wish that Sephora still carried LORAC-- I've always enjoyed their eyeshadow formula.  The Urban Decay Electric palette was a fantastic colorful palette, too. Or, the old MUFE round pan shadows-- the new formula is passable, but just not as good.

Too Faced Lash Injection, a rich black tubing mascara that gave oodles of volume and length. I’m still bitter it’s discontinued and have tried practically every other tubing mascara drugstore and high end and nothing compares. 😩

I miss the Sephora Creamy Cleansers in various scents. They were capsules and retailed for $1.00. They were great for traveling. 

Lancome's blush subtil in Cosmopolitan Pink *cries* 

@jonieku I really loved the Sephora Lip Attitude - Star line.  I found four shades that I really liked - one of which is my all time favorite which was a mauve.  There was also a pink with gold shimmer which was great, a peppermint pink I grew fond of, and a cool toned pink that was good as well.  They all had great staying power, and were so affordable.

Hi @jonieku ,

I love and have the Sephora Collection bags! They were the best and have held up over the years. I also loved when they released them with designs on them. 

I really wish we kept the Sephora Collection Micellar Waters. They really nice for travel and left my skin and soft. 

Image result for discontinued sephora collection micellar rose

Best Wishes,

Janean

I know!!! I'm down to my last two bottles of Micellar Water (Green Tea). I stocked up every time it randomly popped up. It works incredibly well.

I miss the Dior Creme dr rose so good!

I loved the sephora clarifying booster so much. It made my pores small and also helped my ex boyfriend with his chronic acne. My skin never looked better when they sold this... i wish they brought it back.

I loved the anti fatigue booster! It made my skin look radiant whether I had enough sleep or not. Great product!

@jonieku YSL #15 Extreme Coral and Ardency Inn eyeliners 

@SportyGirly125  Oh yes, the ardency inn liners were nice. I miss those too.

@PrettyPaint I haven’t found a liner just as good as theirs.  Close but just not as good. 

@PrettyPaint @SportyGirly125 Whatever happened to this brand? Did they disappear?

@makeitup305 They probably didn’t make enough money and couldn’t produce their products anymore.  They still have their Instagram account but haven’t been active since Nov 2018.  It sucks because they really made great products 

@jonieku This brings back memories! I used to love that Guava body butter. I think I miss the Sephora by OPI nail polish the most. 

sephora by opi.PNG

Yves Saint Laurent Babygirl Mascara

Yves Saint Laurent Babygirl Mascara

Re: Yves Saint Laurent Babygirl Mascara

Hi @danibear13,

That was one of my favorites! 

Best,
Rebecca

Re: Yves Saint Laurent Babygirl Mascara

I never got to try it 😩 waited too long to buy it and when I thought of it, BAM, discontinued. lol. 🙄😒  @RebeccaBT  

@keelybt OMG flashback! I remember getting a set of minis for Christmas years ago. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • Great Booster Serums!
  • Sephora Collection Weekender
  • Sephora Collection Weekender Inside
  • Sephora Collection Weekender Inside 2
  • Guava Passion Dry Body Oil
  • Guava Passion Body Butter
  • sephora by opi.PNG
  • 36085CB7-9CDC-4DCA-8B1C-4A6EA5D0ECF5.jpeg
testing