Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

What are your favorite products and brands for alternative/goth makeup?

What are your your favorite gothic/alternative style makeup brands and products?

Re: What are your favorite products and brands for alternative/goth makeup?

Honestly some of my favorite things for an alternative look, granted I am on the less dramatic side, is probably wet n wild breakup proof eyeliner, it's by far the best I've ever tried, then the about face white noise eye paint, and the kvd lipsticks or the nyx XXL lingerie. They're so good! Also recently I've been dabbling with the sephora brand liqiud lips because of the variety of it. I think some of these items are better found at an ulta.

I do like kvd's liquid lip in Witches. Awesome staying power.

But nyx Shout liquid lipsticks are unreal.  The rebel red is perfect for me. There are a few reds to suit everyone. The royal blue and dark teal green arent usually in stores. But when i had my red lip on it lasts about three days. Thats with eating,exfoliating,regular face washing. Of course it dulls down to more of a tint by day 3 its incredible. I wish they would make black. 

For summer ill be shifting to shiny lip plumping glosses. Estee lauder double wear foundation was my go to until i found its dupe by hard candy( i can only find that at walmart). 

Good to know I'll keep an eye out for those lip shades yes finding a black lipstick that works for us in a budget is difficult. For drugstore a comfortable one I found was the Milani formula but it was only on their website I couldn't find it in store.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing