cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Wedding Makeup Suggestions

Hey all!

Im getting married in a few months, and was looking for some look/product inspiration! It’s a winter wedding, so im trying to find a balance of long-wearing without having too many layers/powders because it’ll be drier (both the air and my skin!). 

we’re going for a very elegant, streamlined vibe, with the colour palette being ivory, champagne and gold. I probably would prefer to stay away from a red lip, but open to suggestions!

Recommendations from any category would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Wedding Makeup Suggestions

@cianni Congratulations!! 🎊

Paintedbyspencer, Hindash, and Allana Davidson all have videos on wedding makeup with different styles. Maybe one of them will be up your alley.

@cianni Congrats!  I did my own wedding makeup.

I was going to suggest a red lip like GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI I’m Still Here Longwear Clean Matte Liquid Lipstick Original Recipe 

I recently did a really pretty Winter look with a red lip with gold and shimmer on the eyes using Victoria Beckham lid lustre in Chiffon.  You can see it on my gallery page.  I even applied red crystals to my eyes.

Go with what you are comfortable with for your wedding day.  I went with a look that was more natural but then switched up my lipstick to a red orange gloss to match my second dress.  You can always apply gold or champagne to your lids.

@SportyGirly125 that's such a good idea! i don't know yet if i'll be doing a second dress, but it never occurred to me to do a second (and bolder) look!! thanks for the inspo!

@cianni @I wore a plain white dress not even a wedding one I had bought for $100 then I wore a customized traditional Chinese dress. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing