Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Wedding Day Makeup

Looking for foundation and setting spray recommendations for my wedding day? Needs to be long lasting.

Re: Wedding Day Makeup

The Charlotte Tilbury setting spray is my absolute favourite! Everyone I’ve recommended it too who’s tried it loves it!

Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation lasts me through hot lights and sweat. Estee Lauder double wear is also another great one, can't seem to tag it.

For setting spray, you can get a small bottle of Skindinavia, it is the setting spray.  (UD one is made by skindinavia, too).  Have yet to try, but have heard things about CT's spray, too.

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray 1.1 oz/ 34 ml 

Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray 

And congrats @danicai !

I have a oily combo skin type and for my Quinceañera I wore Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation and my makeup stayed the whole day and night! It also has a natural finish so you can alter the way it looks with your primer! 

I forgot about the foundation. If you want a natural look (not crazy about makeup) then Bare Minerals mineral foundation. If you're looking for a good liquid foundation then I would go with Mac. I've tried it before and it's a good foundation. There is a trick with MAC foundation. If you have cool skin tone then you would want NW, if you're a warm skin tone you would want NC. If you're just a neutral then get N. I don't know why they do this. I guess just to confuse people. I'm a neutral with ruddy skin so I go with NW. I have a little bit of pink in my skin.

The one I really like to use is Mario Badescu Skin Care. It's a Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber, and Green Tea. I use the mint green bottle. I always use it after I apply foundation so the foundation won't run. It makes your makeup look more natural. 

@danicai Morphe setting spray

Makeup For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing