cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Wear The Rainbow! The Spring 2020 COLOR Challenge

TeamBIC Color Challenge thread image.jpg

Anyone else as thirsty for spring as we are, BIC? We know Community loves a good challenge, and in the interest of brightening things up in the coming weeks, we're kicking off a COLOR challenge! Each week, we'll be putting your creativity and makeup collections to the test by choosing one color (or combo of colors) to showcase in your look of the day. Anything goes -- eyes, lips, face, brows(?!), nails, hairโ€ฆ even your clothes! Go all-out with an ambitious monochrome moment, or opt for a more subtle-but-fun pop of color to add to your everyday style. We can't wait to see what you come up with. ๐Ÿ™‚

Check out the first few weeks' themes below -- starting every Friday -- and let us know what colors we should task everyone to play with next!

[Update 5/25: it's CORAL week!]

Week 1: 3/6-3/12 - purple ๐Ÿ‡
Week 2: 3/13-3/19 - green (for St. Patrick's Day, of course!) ๐Ÿ€
Week 3: 3/20-3/26 - yellow (or gold, aka yellow's glam cousin) ๐ŸŒž
Week 4: 3/27-4/2 - magenta ๐Ÿ’—

Week 5: 4/3-4/9 - blue ๐ŸŒŠ

(updated!) Week 6: 4/10-4/19 - pastels ๐Ÿฃ

(updated!) Week 7: 4/20-4/26 - black ๐Ÿ•ถ

Week 8: 4/27-5/3 - neutrals ๐Ÿ‚

Week 9: 5/4-5/10 - cherry red ๐Ÿ’

Week 10: 5/11-5/17 - chrome/metallic โœจ

Week 11: 5/18-5/24 - mauve ๐Ÿ‘š

Week 12: 5/25-5/31 - coral ๐Ÿ 

Week 13: 6/1-6/7 - burgundy / wine red ๐Ÿท

Reply below with your colorful looks, and don't forget to share your ideas for the weeks to come!

RE: Re: RE: Wear The Rainbow! The Spring 2020 COLOR Challenge

Wait no! The first pic is the melt cosmetics rustic palette sorry! The third is from that picture that Iโ€™ve sent @2manyperfumes so sorry about that

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š!! @2manyperfumes itโ€™s from a brand that Iโ€™ve never heard before and got in my ipsy glam bag plus

Re: RE: Wear The Rainbow! The Spring 2020 COLOR Challenge

@idanyd so many pretties @@

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š @lmaster !!!

Re: RE: Wear The Rainbow! The Spring 2020 COLOR Challenge

Totally counts though!! The liner, and the looks, are fantastic!! Beautiful looks, @idanyd!!

Thank you so so so much!! @haleyvvvv

Re: Wear The Rainbow! The Spring 2020 COLOR Challenge

Phew another rough week ending with a rough day - but no one was stopping me from sitting down and going crazy with gold and mustard shadows, gold highlighter and gold lipstick.  I even went out again as Iโ€™m the designated grocery shopper in the house and after working 6 straight days made a trip for groceries and tried every store in town for toilet paper.  None coming in but I bought only one package of baby wipes of the ones that were well stocked so as not to diminish supplies for others.  Iโ€™ve stocked up on paper towels, tissues just in case we run out of tp.  Here is my super good look for today โ˜บ๏ธ

2D366982-614A-451A-AE7B-3DA679F56254.jpegGold Goddess by RevlonGold Goddess by RevlonA1D2E5AC-C05A-4493-9FF2-7D92EAB9D4EA.jpeg6EE37063-1E26-484D-B1AF-9492BE7EEA2B.jpeg31BC99C6-9553-446C-B7DD-91321E01E4D8.jpegGold highlighter Gold Skool by KVDGold highlighter Gold Skool by KVD7BBF7531-58B6-4CF5-9DBC-D613BBDB0B50.jpeg

Whole look= 10* @2manyperfumes 

Thank you so much @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜˜

RE: Re: Wear The Rainbow! The Spring 2020 COLOR Challenge

Stunning look!!! Love the earrings!! @2manyperfumes

Re: RE: Re: Wear The Rainbow! The Spring 2020 COLOR Challenge

Thank you @idanyd โค๏ธ

Gorgeous look, @2manyperfumes!! I'm glad you got to take some time for yourself with this today. I hope you're taking care of yourself as much as everyone else, and that people in your area stop stockpiling TP!

Thank you @haleyvvvv โค๏ธ

A perfect look for yellow week @2manyperfumes  I love these gold tones on you.

Thank you @fatimamummy โค๏ธ

Amazing gold eyeshadow,  @2manyperfumes!  I love the blush, too.  I'm sorry to hear about the TP situation. 

Thank you @curlychiquita โค๏ธ Iโ€™ll keep trying and buying a few extra boxes of tissues

RE: Re: Wear The Rainbow! The Spring 2020 COLOR Challenge

@2manyperfumes I think this is my new favorite look ok you. The shimmery gold is just stunning!

Thank you @MisssE โค๏ธ The pigment is amazing with this palette 

Thank you @MisssE โค๏ธ Itโ€™s my only ND splurge but a great palette.  I swatched it finally too to actually see the difference between all these shades.

F9B8C9BD-63D3-478A-AE27-57A29AA44F19.jpeg52966CA2-F093-4D55-8590-D6DDE04F0035.jpeg

RE: Wear The Rainbow! The Spring 2020 COLOR Challenge

Here is my #yellow #gold. Mostly used the #abh #norvina pro palette volume 1. Let me know if anyone wants more deets. ๐Ÿ˜˜

testing