Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Urban Decay's Naked Cherry Hollywood Launch Party - it was bom dot com, yo ๐Ÿ’ฃ

OH MY GEE! Smiley Surprised We had the best time last night at the Urban Decay Naked Cherry Launch party!  

๐Ÿ’ We knew we were in for a treat when we saw the red carpet laid out...

1.PNG 

๐Ÿ’ After that royal treatment, you walk into this big room, with an enormous screen from top to bottom and the most lovely hostesses serving champagne!

Spoiler
0.PNG3..PNG4.PNG

๐Ÿ’ As if that wasn't enough, you continue walking towards the back and you enter this amazing fun-filled outdoor patio with fabulous food, a generous bar, a tattoo parlor (say what?!) and it wouldn't be a party without a complimentary Levi's denim jacket (mind blown!) 

Spoiler
13.PNG16.PNG20180927_200320.jpg  
 Um, as if that wasn't  enough, you could also have your jacket decked out with pins, patches, embroidery or good ol' school airburshing!
24.PNG6.PNG8.PNG 23.PNG22.PNG

๐Ÿ’ Then the DJ lit up, everyone started cheering and before we knew it, @JeffreyBD was twerking Smiley LOL Yes The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIF - Yes TheFreshPrinceOfBelAir WillSmith GIFs

๐Ÿ’I mean, can you blame him?  Our special guest was none other than...

Spoiler
17.PNG  Does anyone know if Snoop Dogg has a Beauty Insider account?  Smiley LOL     Snoop Dogg GIF - SnoopDogg GIFs

๐Ÿ’ It was all so amazing Heart  Then, tucked away in the back is this gorgeous Pink Impala filled to the brim with cherries! Booya!

Hey!  This is MY Instagram story, Jeffrey!  LOL!Hey! This is MY Instagram story, Jeffrey! LOL!19.PNG  

๐Ÿ’As the evening started to wrap up, we were given our swag...get ready to be blown away:

Spoiler
EEEEKKKKKK!!!!EEEEKKKKKK!!!!Smiley Surprised  

๐Ÿ’ I am so grateful to @BrendaBT & Sephora for this super amazing opportunity! Heart  It was a fun filled, unforgettable night and the best part? I got to finally meet @Guessgal Heart and got to hang out with Mr. dance~machine Jeffrey & the ever so gorgeous @MyieshaBD !  Heart

20180927_233734.jpg

As I was leaving, I tried to convince Valet that I had lost the keys to my car (but they weren't buying it...) Smiley LOL 

21.PNG   

๐ŸŒŸ THE ultimate SWAG!

Spoiler
Cherry GIF - Cherry GIFs
Heart Heart
25.PNG29.PNG

Re: Urban Decay's Naked Cherry Hollywood Launch Party - it was bom dot com, yo ๐Ÿ’ฃ

Thanks @michelleshops Heart  this was definitely a shindig for the young & hip influencer crowd & I fit right in!  

Lol Loud Laughter GIF - Lol LoudLaughter Laughing GIFs

Sorry!  I tried saying that with a straight face Smiley LOL 

Re: Urban Decay's Naked Cherry Hollywood Launch Party - it was bom dot com, yo ๐Ÿ’ฃ

Me at any of these cool events @ZombieMetroAnt

Image result for hello fellow kids gif

@michelleshops  oh my!  Sounds about right to me! ๐Ÿ˜„

@ZombieMetroAnt holy guacamole!!! My jaw is on the floor. This looks like so much fun, I am so happy you got to hang out with @Guessgal @MyieshaBD and @JeffreyBD! Thanks for sharing every incredible detail with us, Urban Decay knows how to throw a (launch) party! 

Holy moly! Sometimes I wonder if I should move back to LA because a lot of the fun stuff is down there! This event looks like it was just amazing and Iโ€™m really glad you got to attend @ZombieMetroAnt! Congrats on all the swag! ๐Ÿ˜

Holy WOW @ZombieMetroAnt

This looks like such an amazing event ! Thanks for sharing your experience with us ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

So amazing @ZombieMetroAnt Thank you so much for sharing.  So happy for you! You look beautiful!!!! So glad you have an awesome night!! xoxoxoxoxoxo <3<3<3

Urban Decay's Naked Cherry Hollywood Launch Party - it was bom dot com, yo ๐Ÿ’ฃ

How beautiful! the event looked just mind blowing gorgeous!! how much fun! great memories! can't wait to get my hands on some cherries!! @ZombieMetroAnt

OMG I CAN'T EVEN!!! You got to keep the freakin cherry!!!!!! That is seriously the coolest thing ever!!!! Oh man that looked like a blast. You all looked absolutely fabulous!

Okay! I just landed last night and am so excited to share about this event too! When my friend and I arrived, @MyieshaBD welcomed us (sheโ€™s the sweetest!) and we chatted about Toronto and LA life before the gates opened. We ended up being the first ones in.

IMG_4432[1].JPG

IMG_4426[1].JPG

@ZombieMetroAntcame in right after me and asked if I was guessgal ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ My friend was shocked that you recognized me so fast haha (Howโ€™d you do that!!). We embraced and headed off to get some drinks! I got a Spiked Shirley Temple, which was delish! ๐Ÿ‘… 

IMG_4416[1].JPGIMG_4398[1].JPG

I was already amazed by the wall-sized digital displays of the cherry background, but they had even more going on past a doorway leading to an outdoor area where all the activities were!!

At the Leviโ€™s jacket station, we gave them our sizes and were told we could get the jackets airbrushed, embroidered, or heat-pressed.

IMG_4201[1].JPGIMG_4210[1].JPG

I got mine airbrushed with the lips and cherry like the ones they had displayed, then went to get it embroidered later on. The airbrush took about 2 hours to complete, since there were a lot of people getting that done so I picked it up around the end of the event. The guy embroidering our jackets was very friendly. I saw most people had their jackets done in big letters but he was able to get my letters done much smaller, since I wanted it to be more discreet. I LOVE how it turned out!My friendโ€™s heat pressed patchesMy friendโ€™s heat pressed patches

My airbrushed and embroidered jacketMy airbrushed and embroidered jacket4D31A14A-0C2F-41E2-9178-B9844E40229C.jpeg4015802D-C54C-451B-8173-F0150C253929.jpeg

While waiting for my friend to get her jacket heat-pressed, I went over to the pizza booth where they were giving out boxes of pizza with the options pepperoni, cheese, mushroom, or basil. I met @JeffreyBD there and we snapped a pic together with Myiesha.1A4E01CD-7BA6-42E6-9634-CC9AAD691041.jpeg

Basil/Margherita pizzaBasil/Margherita pizzaJeffrey and Myiesha looking like total stunners!!Jeffrey and Myiesha looking like total stunners!!

Idk when BIC started supporting video uploads, but Iโ€™m so glad it does bc AHhhhhh Snoop Dogg was there!! I took so many vids haha. Hereโ€™s one with him singing and also shows them passing the joint around 

[edit: I spoke to soon! It doesnโ€™t support .mov files so Iโ€™ll upload a pic of him ๐ŸŽค ]46BD9855-ECAD-4FBE-8DD5-78A830D4DF2A.png

I couldnโ€™t (and still canโ€™t!) believe that they were doing real tattoos over at their tattoo parlour! I was very tempted to get the eyelashes tattooed to the back of my left shoulder, but I chickened out bc Iโ€™m afraid of pain haha ๐Ÿ˜… Maybe one day!Tattoo selectionsTattoo selections

Once again, thanks so much to @BrendaBT and @SephoraBIC for the awesome opportunity to attend! It was my first time in LA and was truly an unforgettable experience! I was so thrilled to meet @ZombieMetroAnt โค๏ธโค๏ธ and hopefully we can hang out again; Iโ€™ll definitely be back to explore more of LA ๐Ÿ˜‰The giant cherries that housed our Naked Cherry gifts :oThe giant cherries that housed our Naked Cherry gifts ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Great pics and recap @Guessgal!!! Wowza! Did you fly to LA just for this event or had you planned a trip there and this was a bonus stop? Looked like so much fun!

Thank you @veronika23! I was planning a trip to LA for sometime during the fall. Hadnโ€™t set the dates, then this event popped up! Guess I needed a reason to finally pull the trigger haha ๐Ÿ˜„

I did get to visit a couple other places like Santa Monica pier, The Grove (where the Glow Recipe pop-up was!), and Milk Bar which is part of the Momofuku restaurants by chef David Chang. Iโ€™m hoping this last one is actually as famous as my friend kept hyping it up to be ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

@Guessgal  OMG! Perfect timing! Sooo cool! Hope you had a great time visiting LA! I wouldn't know. I'm not really a foodie. ๐Ÿ˜„

Yes!!! We're so glad you had an amazing time and hopefully we can see you again soon ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’

Iโ€™m so glad you had a good time! The bar is set crazy high but I hope to see you at an event in the future ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š

This is so amazing @Guessgal!  Thank you for sharing your pictures!!

It looks like you had an amazing time @Guessgal! I hope it was a night to remember!! 

@Guessgal oh, you know, just a typical night out in LA! In all seriousness though, what an incredible night. I am so happy that you were able to attend this event, funny how things work out!

I love all your photos and am so happy you and your friend had a great time. Let us know what you think of the new palette when you have some time to sit down and play ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@Guessgal I can't get over how much fun this looks! You looks absolutely beautiful and I'm so happy you had a blast! Thank you for sharing your experience with us ๐Ÿ™‚

Love it @Guessgal

Seriously you all looked like you had a killer time; so cool everyone got to customize their own jackets!! 

RE: Re: Urban Decay's Naked Cherry Hollywood Launch Party - it was bom dot com, yo ๐Ÿ’ฃ

@ElleElleG @Imaster Yes, UD really put a lot of thought into the colour scheme and activities! Iโ€™m still reliving this surreal experience! โœจ
Conversation Stats
Photos43
  • 1.PNG
  • 0.PNG
  • 3..PNG
  • 4.PNG
  • 13.PNG
  • 16.PNG
  • 20180927_200320.jpg
  • 24.PNG
  • 8.PNG
  • 6.PNG
  • 23.PNG
  • 22.PNG
  • 17.PNG
  • Hey!  This is MY Instagram story, Jeffrey!  LOL!
  • 19.PNG
testing