Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Urban Decay's Naked Cherry Hollywood Launch Party - it was bom dot com, yo ๐Ÿ’ฃ

OH MY GEE! Smiley Surprised We had the best time last night at the Urban Decay Naked Cherry Launch party!  

๐Ÿ’ We knew we were in for a treat when we saw the red carpet laid out...

1.PNG 

๐Ÿ’ After that royal treatment, you walk into this big room, with an enormous screen from top to bottom and the most lovely hostesses serving champagne!

Spoiler
0.PNG3..PNG4.PNG

๐Ÿ’ As if that wasn't enough, you continue walking towards the back and you enter this amazing fun-filled outdoor patio with fabulous food, a generous bar, a tattoo parlor (say what?!) and it wouldn't be a party without a complimentary Levi's denim jacket (mind blown!) 

Spoiler
13.PNG16.PNG20180927_200320.jpg  
 Um, as if that wasn't  enough, you could also have your jacket decked out with pins, patches, embroidery or good ol' school airburshing!
24.PNG6.PNG8.PNG 23.PNG22.PNG

๐Ÿ’ Then the DJ lit up, everyone started cheering and before we knew it, @JeffreyBD was twerking Smiley LOL Yes The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIF - Yes TheFreshPrinceOfBelAir WillSmith GIFs

๐Ÿ’I mean, can you blame him?  Our special guest was none other than...

Spoiler
17.PNG  Does anyone know if Snoop Dogg has a Beauty Insider account?  Smiley LOL     Snoop Dogg GIF - SnoopDogg GIFs

๐Ÿ’ It was all so amazing Heart  Then, tucked away in the back is this gorgeous Pink Impala filled to the brim with cherries! Booya!

Hey!  This is MY Instagram story, Jeffrey!  LOL!Hey! This is MY Instagram story, Jeffrey! LOL!19.PNG  

๐Ÿ’As the evening started to wrap up, we were given our swag...get ready to be blown away:

Spoiler
EEEEKKKKKK!!!!EEEEKKKKKK!!!!Smiley Surprised  

๐Ÿ’ I am so grateful to @BrendaBT & Sephora for this super amazing opportunity! Heart  It was a fun filled, unforgettable night and the best part? I got to finally meet @Guessgal Heart and got to hang out with Mr. dance~machine Jeffrey & the ever so gorgeous @MyieshaBD !  Heart

20180927_233734.jpg

As I was leaving, I tried to convince Valet that I had lost the keys to my car (but they weren't buying it...) Smiley LOL 

21.PNG   

๐ŸŒŸ THE ultimate SWAG!

Spoiler
Cherry GIF - Cherry GIFs
Heart Heart
25.PNG29.PNG

@Guessgal that looks like great times! it really is stunn...

@Guessgal that looks like great times! it really is stunning, the lighting and colors, wow just beautiful!! ๐Ÿ’–

Re: Urban Decay's Naked Cherry Hollywood Launch Party - it was bom dot com, yo ๐Ÿ’ฃ

@Guessgal!!! Heart

Karen Walker Yay GIF - KarenWalker Yay WillAndGrace GIFs

love your pics!!  Your jacket looks amazing & I love the idea of embroidering your name below the airbrush (GENIUS!).  Glad to hear you got home safe & sound and I'm bummed that we can't upload videos.  Let me know next time you're in town, kiddo (Sephoria, maybe?)  Heart 

RE: Re: Urban Decay's Naked Cherry Hollywood Launch Party - it was bom dot com, yo ๐Ÿ’ฃ

Sorry for my slow replies @ZombieMetroAnt! Work has been busy since I got back. I donโ€™t think I can swing another trip for Sephoria so fast, but hopefully Iโ€™ll come for next yearโ€™s. Hope you have a crazy time at Sephoria; I canโ€™t wait to see pics! โค๏ธ๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

p.s. your gif is actually so fun and happy!! This is how I react to things too! LOVE it!!!

Re: Urban Decay's Naked Cherry Hollywood Launch Party - it was bom dot com, yo ๐Ÿ’ฃ

@Guessgal The real tattoos are bonkers!  I thought they might have been temporary tattoos but nope, sounds and looks like it was the real deal.  If someone got "UD" tattooed on themselves at the event, I hope they would get a 20% discount for life.  LOL.  

Looks like an awesome event and you and @ZombieMetroAnt looked great.  Thanks for the photos, ladies1

@Guessgal So glad you had a great time!! Enjoy all your awesome treats!! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you @PinkEvergreen!! Iโ€™ve used the cherry palette twice now, but no elaborate looks so far bc of work ๐Ÿ˜” but! Iโ€™ll have some time to play with it tmr! Canโ€™t wait and will for sure share my thoughts! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Congrats again, @Guessgal!  It looks like you had a blast!  You certainly traveled far to attend this event, but looks like it was worth it!!!  Wow!

You and your guest looked amazing and I still cannot get over how awesome the event looked - Pizza, UD swag, Levi's jackets, Snoop and tattoos?!?!  Best party ever!!!

I am so happy you and @ZombieMetroAnt were able to attend and share the scoop with all of us!!! โค๏ธ

Also, @MyieshaBD, what lashes are you wearing?  They are absolutely beautiful! (Of course, you and @JeffreyBD always look fabulous!!!) <3<3 โค๏ธ

Haha yeah I did!! I actually was planning a trip to LA for the fall, then saw this event pop up and was like โ€œoh, what good timing!โ€ Itโ€™s funny how things work out! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Iโ€™m glad you enjoyed reading about our adventures!! โ€˜Best party everโ€™ really does sum it up quite well!! @Tamara76 โค๏ธ

Congratulations @Guessgal and @ZombieMetroAnt on this wonderful once in a lifetime event! So happy to see members of the BT community get to have these   Experiences And get to receive and try the makeup that is being promoted like other beauty influencers ๐Ÿ’œ So  jealous  that you got to meet @MyieshaBD and @JeffreyBD ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I love them!!! Glad you both had fun and hope you are enjoying your goodies, I can't wait to hear your thoughts on them ๐Ÿ’

Thank you @melissapurple22! Yes, I am so grateful for this opportunity!! Speaking of influencers, I actually saw my favourite instagrammer (lupescuevas) at the event, but I thought โ€œno way thatโ€™s her!โ€ bc she was wearing a black wig. Really wish I said hi, but yeah still pretty cool that we attended the same event ๐Ÿค—Photo from lupescuevasโ€™ IG pagePhoto from lupescuevasโ€™ IG page

Unbelievable @Guessgal!  Fabulous photos of a fabulous time!

Thank you @jozkid! Yes, it was hard to believe! really did feel like a dream! ๐Ÿ˜‡

@Guessgal,

Congratulations on being able to attend this event with your friend!  You look so nice!

Thanks for your photos and comments!  You and @ZombieMetroAnt made this event come alive for us!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Every time I come back to this thread, the event takes my breathe away (and itโ€™s not from that spliff Snoop had ๐Ÿ˜‰). It truly looked like a spectacular night, the event looked so well planned and special! 

You look absolutely dashing @Guessgal, the blue jumpsuit looks like it was the perfect outfit choice!! Thank you for sharing your photos and all the details on the event, Iโ€™m glad a couple of BICโ€™ers got to attend and share all about it with us! โค๏ธ UD blew the other events out of

the water with this one! That Cherry Filled party gift really takes the cake! ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Awww @bakeamuffin youโ€™re the sweetest ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ I had been debating between this jumpsuit or a red dress, but good thing I picked this outfit or I wouldโ€™ve blended into their nice pink backgrounds haha ๐Ÿ˜‚ and youโ€™re right, UD really hit it out of the park with this event ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

It looks like you and your friend had a great time @Guessgal! What songs did Snoop do? 

He played โ€œSnap Yo Fingersโ€ by Lil Jon, โ€œBooโ€™d Upโ€ by Ella Mai, โ€œI Like Itโ€ by Cardi B, and โ€œTeach Me How to Dougieโ€ @GG84 ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Guessgal

It would have be iconic for him to start with "Who Am I" Snoop doggy dogggg ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

@GG84  Thatโ€™s so true!!!!

OMG the event sounds really Amazeballs ! You are a great reporter @ZombieMetroAnt . Thank you for sharing all the details with great pictures. You look so lovely ๐Ÿ˜˜ .

Swag is also very generous. 

Thank you so much @fatimamummy Heart  The swag was definitely generous!  Still trying to find the perfect spot for this cherry Smiley LOL

Conversation Stats
Photos43
  • 1.PNG
  • 0.PNG
  • 3..PNG
  • 4.PNG
  • 13.PNG
  • 16.PNG
  • 20180927_200320.jpg
  • 24.PNG
  • 8.PNG
  • 6.PNG
  • 23.PNG
  • 22.PNG
  • 17.PNG
  • Hey!  This is MY Instagram story, Jeffrey!  LOL!
  • 19.PNG
testing