Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Urban Decay's Naked Cherry Hollywood Launch Party - it was bom dot com, yo ๐Ÿ’ฃ

OH MY GEE! Smiley Surprised We had the best time last night at the Urban Decay Naked Cherry Launch party!  

๐Ÿ’ We knew we were in for a treat when we saw the red carpet laid out...

1.PNG 

๐Ÿ’ After that royal treatment, you walk into this big room, with an enormous screen from top to bottom and the most lovely hostesses serving champagne!

Spoiler
0.PNG3..PNG4.PNG

๐Ÿ’ As if that wasn't enough, you continue walking towards the back and you enter this amazing fun-filled outdoor patio with fabulous food, a generous bar, a tattoo parlor (say what?!) and it wouldn't be a party without a complimentary Levi's denim jacket (mind blown!) 

Spoiler
13.PNG16.PNG20180927_200320.jpg  
 Um, as if that wasn't  enough, you could also have your jacket decked out with pins, patches, embroidery or good ol' school airburshing!
24.PNG6.PNG8.PNG 23.PNG22.PNG

๐Ÿ’ Then the DJ lit up, everyone started cheering and before we knew it, @JeffreyBD was twerking Smiley LOL Yes The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIF - Yes TheFreshPrinceOfBelAir WillSmith GIFs

๐Ÿ’I mean, can you blame him?  Our special guest was none other than...

Spoiler
17.PNG  Does anyone know if Snoop Dogg has a Beauty Insider account?  Smiley LOL     Snoop Dogg GIF - SnoopDogg GIFs

๐Ÿ’ It was all so amazing Heart  Then, tucked away in the back is this gorgeous Pink Impala filled to the brim with cherries! Booya!

Hey!  This is MY Instagram story, Jeffrey!  LOL!Hey! This is MY Instagram story, Jeffrey! LOL!19.PNG  

๐Ÿ’As the evening started to wrap up, we were given our swag...get ready to be blown away:

Spoiler
EEEEKKKKKK!!!!EEEEKKKKKK!!!!Smiley Surprised  

๐Ÿ’ I am so grateful to @BrendaBT & Sephora for this super amazing opportunity! Heart  It was a fun filled, unforgettable night and the best part? I got to finally meet @Guessgal Heart and got to hang out with Mr. dance~machine Jeffrey & the ever so gorgeous @MyieshaBD !  Heart

20180927_233734.jpg

As I was leaving, I tried to convince Valet that I had lost the keys to my car (but they weren't buying it...) Smiley LOL 

21.PNG   

๐ŸŒŸ THE ultimate SWAG!

Spoiler
Cherry GIF - Cherry GIFs
Heart Heart
25.PNG29.PNG

Re: Urban Decay's Naked Cherry Hollywood Launch Party - it was bom dot com, yo ๐Ÿ’ฃ

@ZombieMetroAnt just came back to look at these photos again!! So.much.fun.

Re: Urban Decay's Naked Cherry Hollywood Launch Party - it was bom dot com, yo ๐Ÿ’ฃ

WOW! That looked like so much fun @ZombieMetroAnt! I love all the pictures! Thanks for sharing all of them and all the details. I really love the pic of you with Jeffrey. And the pin is super cute and that giant cherry! Awesome!!!

Thanks @veronika23 Heart  I was super duper uper (running out of words that end in 'uper') impressed by the whole event!!!  There aren't enough words to describe the amazingness of the event (ha ha ha, I guess I just invented a new word! Smiley LOL)

@ZombieMetroAnt It looks like it was an amazing event!  I'm glad you had a chance to attend.  Thanks for sharing your experience.

@ZombieMetroAnt I am blown away! I had soooo much fun reading about your experience, it was like I was there! Wow! Congratulations!!! 

RE: Urban Decay's Naked Cherry Hollywood Launch Party - it was bom dot com, yo ๐Ÿ’ฃ

The pallet is so beautiful!!! โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

@ZombieMetroAnt

I could only say:

What a great experience! Congrats!

@ZombieMetroAnt , Lady, what a blast! BIC is not letting me heart this thread or any posts in it (Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested. - why? :S ). Anyway, lucky them they had you as 'BIC Ambassador - our man in LA" ๐Ÿ˜„ Those pics are awesome!

Now dish the dirt: did you get an unmentionable tattoo? did SnoopyDog revealed his beauty secrets? Did you start the conga line with Jeffrey?

How dare that Valet not believe you? it's obvious that car belongs with you (maybe not 'to you', but that is a matter of semantics) ๐Ÿ˜„  I'd be more inclined to go for a joy ride in that pink beauty, though. Such Fun! ๐Ÿ˜„

Edit: OMG, I can heart again! ๐Ÿ˜„ crazy software...

OH EM GEE!! ๐Ÿ’œ Thank you so much for joining us for the Naked Cherry Launch Event!!! ๐Ÿ’

These pictures are AMAZING ๐Ÿ˜ฑ We truly appreciate beauty junkies like you. 

xo, UD

shocked jaw drop GIF

@ZombieMetroAnt @Guessgal OMG !! Y'all got the real VIP treatment ๐Ÿ˜ฎ 

What an incredible looking event, so glad you got to go and experience this. I just don't know how anything can possibly top this! Snoop? Check. Swag? Check. Custom Levi jacket?

done over it GIF by Dreezy

Thank you @Mcakes!! It was spectacular! I finally got some time to use the swag so I thought Iโ€™d write a few thoughts, since @KatieBT@melissapurple22 and a few others were curious ๐Ÿ™‚

Young Love on lid, Devilish in outer V blended outYoung Love on lid, Devilish in outer V blended outThe shade Devilish in the URBAN DECAY - Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette looks like a maroon in the pan, but actually blends out into a softer, tan pink transition shade. Young Love is a shimmery magenta so I mixed it with some Inglot Duraline solution on my hand to make it pop more. I like how the colour turned out, but it didnโ€™t have the same intensity as a foiled eye shadow even with the duraline so just keep that in mind. If youโ€™re looking to amp up the glam, you may need a separate glittery product. Overall, Iโ€™d say this palette is versatile enough to wear casually to work (Iโ€™ve been using Feelz as a light wash of colour), as well as for fancier occasions.Naked Cherry Highlight & Blush paletteNaked Cherry Highlight & Blush palette

I wore the highlight shade (looks white in the pan) in the Urban Decay Naked Cherry Highlighter & Blush Palette 3 x 0.17 oz/ 4.8 g in the inner corners of my eyes, brow bone, and cheeks. I applied it to my inner corners first and was surprised that it had a purple shift. Probably not the best option for the inner corner highlight, but I like how it looks on the brow bone and cheeks! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป Yay Urbandecay! Also quite liking the blush shade since I love mauve blushes. I think the mauve blush helps merge the look together since I used a few darker shades for the eyes too. Naked Cherry highlightNaked Cherry highlightLastly, wanted to give a quick shoutout to @shopaholic15 for sending me these lashes from her new company Rozelashes. Iโ€™m wearing the style Gabriella. These ones start off shorter in the inner eyes, then fan out into long fluffy lashes at the ends. I really like this style since for me, itโ€™s in between subtle and voluminous. I even got asked if they were my real lashes so they look quite real too ๐Ÿ˜‰ The inner lashes popped off rather quickly (about 1hr in), but I secured it again with eyelash glue and they were ok for the rest of the night. Thanks again, girl!!

You look beautiful @Guessgal ๐Ÿ’œ The collection looks great on you โ˜บ๏ธ Thanks for the feedback! 

@melissapurple22 @sprocketta  Thank you ladies ๐Ÿค— glad you enjoyed the look!

Thanks for sharing @Guessgal  Looks like the hype is real.  You look lovely and the palette looks great.

@Guessgal Thanks for showing off you searches and looks. I have a thing for maroon Iโ€™m going to need to swatch this!

Yaaaay a fellow maroon lover! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป @KatieBT

GIRL!! OH MY GAWD!!! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ It looks like you had an absolute blast!! WOW! What an amazing opportunity @ZombieMetroAnt!! I'm so happy for you!! 

Thank you, sweetie! It was spectacular @Lazybeautybeast  Heart 

Thank you so much for reporting back and sharing those beautiful pictures! 

What a fabulous night!!!!

This looks amazing!  I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful time! I saw the party on quite a few influencers IGs.  It's so cool that you got to be there @ZombieMetroAnt and thank you for sharing!   

155 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos43
  • 1.PNG
  • 0.PNG
  • 3..PNG
  • 4.PNG
  • 13.PNG
  • 16.PNG
  • 20180927_200320.jpg
  • 24.PNG
  • 8.PNG
  • 6.PNG
  • 23.PNG
  • 22.PNG
  • 17.PNG
  • Hey!  This is MY Instagram story, Jeffrey!  LOL!
  • 19.PNG
testing