Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette

We swatched the Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think? Have you swatched this palette? Post a pic in the thread below!

Shop this palette> http://seph.me/19x5ghi

Highlighted

Re: Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette

these swatches make me sad to be pale, look how gorgeous the colors appear on the darker skin tones!

I need another palette like I need another hole in my head... but these swatches are making me consider the purchase!

Pretty! The colors look really vibrant, I bet they are even more so with a primer and on the eyes! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I like the good combination of shades! You can really mix and match and I like that it has some matte shades tooSmiley Happy

<3 Melissa

I am trying very hard not to buy this until I see it in person, but I don't know if I will get the chance. I know that last year the Vice 1 sold out really fast and I was lucky to come across one in store (the last one they had in stock).

I really don't need another palette and I don't wear colorful shadows often but this is really calling my name.

Agreed that they all seem to look so much better on the darker skin tones. The blue and lavender and shimmers really pop!

It's a beautiful palette, just maybe not for me. Awww.

I actually like this one much better than the original Vice.  The jewel tones are BEAUTIFUL!!  Exactly what this Fall is all about Smiley Happy

xo, Mia

I wasn't even considering buying this palette until I saw it here swatched on the darker skin tone. Beautiful colors.

Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos1
  • UD_vice2.jpg