Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2

We swatched Urban Decay's Ocho Loco 2 set to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think?

Do you have a swatch of this set? Post a pic in the thread below!

Urban_Decay.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Re: Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2

Not to distract from the Ocho 2 collection, which I really like the skin tone comparisons! But I just saw the Naked 3 palette, and THAT is awesome in rose colored hues! When is Sephora getting it in? It would definetly be a must for any UD fan. So many to choose from, and only so many $$'s to go around!

image.jpgI'm an 1R13 on the CIQ and Roach definitely doesn't show up on me as well as it does the model here, but I may also have more of a red undertone (maybe) so that could be why. But I looooove Deep End and Ultraviolet on my skin 'cause they pop so much. 

I love mine! I wore ultraviolet with pink eyeshadow last week and got so many compliments.

I love it! I got it the day it was listed at Sephora.  🙂  What a great deal for the price!

Tornado is the first one, you can't see the name as it's cut off in the photo.  It's a nice purple color.

Twice Baked and Tornado are my favorites.  I already had Perversion so I gave it away.

I ordered this and the Ambient Light LE Palette on the 8th! Still waiting for it to ship! I can hardly wait to get it! They look awesome! 🙂

I know how you feel... though I've got about 35 UD pencils total, I've been begging my husband to let me have my OL2 early.  Maybe I need a Beauty Addiction Intervention?  But waiting for anything new is sooo painfully excruciating!  LOL

I purchased Ocho Loco 2 from UD when they had their F&F sale a month or so ago.  Then hubby swiped it and said I couldn't have it 'til Christmas!!!  

Spoiler
Spoiler Hubby!  ;<

nooooo!  just when I was patting myself on the back for resisting the urge....these are so beautiful!  thanks for the swatches!

Me too! I was looking at them during the sale, but decided I didn't really need more eye liner, but now seeing these swatches....

Me too! They are gorgeous~ 

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos2
  • Urban_Decay.jpg
  • image.jpg
testing