Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Urban Decay Naked3 Palette

Check the product page for store availability starting 12/12. Just enter your zip code> http://seph.me/1iF8gRZ 

We swatched Urban Decay's new Naked3(!!) palette to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think?

Do you have a swatch of this palette? Post a pic in the thread below!

naked_3.jpg

Shop this palette> http://seph.me/1iF8gRZ

See the Naked and Naked2 palette swatched> http://seph.me/1dqa8Hp

Re: Urban Decay Naked3 Palette

Now being able to see accurate swatches on different skin tones... I might have to reconsider it... I actually really like it!

I wish I wasn't so pale! It looks so much better on darker tones.  It makes me not want to buy it! Great swatches thought thanks! I would like to see all three swatched together.

Actually, it would look really good on pale skin tones! Don't knock it till you try it! the lighter shades never show up on my skin tone that well either, but they're good for blending! And the pink shades bring out most eye colors. Go look up xsparkage on youtube. she is a pretty pale person and she made a beautiful look with the palette and even shows you what colors she used in her Naked 3 review. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thank goodness for xsparkage! She makes informative videos and has great lighting. She's also one of the few bloggers/vloggers who's skin tone is close to my own. Thanks to her, I purchased the Glinda palette. Now it seems that I'll also be buying Naked 3 in the spring.

Anonymous Insider

Just purchased it 🙂

Anonymous Insider

just ordered mine with 15 bucks off 

I will get it at some point, no doubt.  The shadows are yummy.

Most of the colors look better on medium and darker skin tones to me. This actually looks better than 1 or 2 to me. Hmmm? Might have to consider. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

it looks ashy on darker skin. not so naked after all.

Anonymous Insider

Only the matte colors look ashy..but we can always mix the colors together and work with it. 

Anonymous Insider

The shimmers look ashy too. It's quite inconvenient when you have to mix e/s to make it look nice.

Naked 3 with $15 promo..... win win!

Hermosaa !! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Bought it with my $15 off promo =D

excited

Just ordered it with my $20 off promo!

Sooo Excited! I just ordered it! Can't Wait 🙂

Thanks for the swatches, very helpful. 🙂

So....pretty....so....broke....

"Dust" is super shimmery and I had glitter fallout under my eyes today that I couldn't dust off easily. It's gorgeous but I probably won't use it as a base color again (although it's quite beautiful, reminds me of MAC Bare Study). 

I have quite light skin (fair to fairly light in Bare Minerals), but these shadows have been looking very nice on, especially with some of the lighter ones for base and transition, the darker ones from the right side of the palette for crease and contouring.  Darkside and Blackheart rock!!  I think anyone who likes Rockstar would like Blackheart, sort of a darker version.

Apply it with a wet brush.  Makes such a difference!

testing