Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Urban Decay Naked3 Palette

Check the product page for store availability starting 12/12. Just enter your zip code> http://seph.me/1iF8gRZ 

We swatched Urban Decay's new Naked3(!!) palette to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think?

Do you have a swatch of this palette? Post a pic in the thread below!

naked_3.jpg

Shop this palette> http://seph.me/1iF8gRZ

See the Naked and Naked2 palette swatched> http://seph.me/1dqa8Hp

Re: Urban Decay Naked3 Palette

It would really help me out if when you swatch the colors against someone's lovely arm(s) you could note their color IQ in the post so I could get a better feel for the colors IRL. Thank you in advance! 

I'm a VIB bt I never got my $20 coupon 😞

Have you checked your email? If you have and it's still not there or in spam, call customer service. 

Sephora customer service is terrible....

You're right! They seem like never respond emails

I'm BI, but still haven't received my $15 coupon yet. I am desperate for this NAKED 3 set! 

i have 160 point and i only get 15 reward gift card (hotmail.com) only how did ya get 20$ ?>>

Maybe the $20 is for rouges I got a $20 one and it said rouge on the card

Because we're either VIBs (350 points) or Rouges (1000 points).

All of these swatches are making me so excited for mine to arrive!!! Gorgeous!!!

I got my 20$ couponand I just ordered mypalette..I am a  happy woman now!!lol

I would LOVE if Sephora or someone did swatches of all 3 pallets on various tones side by side. I have olive tone and dark brown eyed and am unsure whether to purchase 2 or 3- a lot of shadows look awful on me and wash me out. 3 looks amazing on the darkest tone!

Dont get two, I have the same skin tone as you and eye color. Naked one and three is the way to go for us!

Stunning on deeper skintones!

Anonymous Insider

I just ordered it, can't wait!

I did a quick compare of Tease from Naked 2 (left) and Noon er from Naked 3 (right).

Tease and Noon.jpg

Funny note--Apparently the word Noon er is banned. 😉

So excited! 🙂 Loved my Naked 2 | Just got Naked Basics yesterday as a Secret Santa gift | Ordered this Naked 3 today with my $15 off.  

Life is good. 

Oh, and my local Sephora rep told me it isn't available in-store until 12/12 (mine is opening an hour early, but I don't need that!) Whoop!

If you are a VIB, you will receive a coupon in the mail and in email that with a purchase of $50, you can save $20. You have to spend $350 per year to receive the coupon. You receive this coupon every December.

Anonymous Insider

I'm a VIB, but I only have 79 points.  I guess you need 100 points for the 20 bucks off huh? 

u should call sephora, you qualify for the $20 off.

customer service won't help.... or atlas they didn't help me with my most recent purchase

I called to get my coupon upgraded from BI to VIB (just qualified last week so it wasn't registered yet) and they were amazingly friendly and helpful

testing