Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Urban Decay Naked3 Palette

Check the product page for store availability starting 12/12. Just enter your zip code> http://seph.me/1iF8gRZ 

We swatched Urban Decay's new Naked3(!!) palette to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think?

Do you have a swatch of this palette? Post a pic in the thread below!

naked_3.jpg

Shop this palette> http://seph.me/1iF8gRZ

See the Naked and Naked2 palette swatched> http://seph.me/1dqa8Hp

Anonymous Insider

Re: Urban Decay Naked3 Palette

Dark skin can still be cool toned. It has to do with the undertones of your skin rather than the lightness or darkness - very pale skin can still be warm toned as well 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I Just ordered mine last night and got $20 off! Why isn't the mail man at my door right now!?!?!? O please... Naked3, you can't get here soon enough!!!!

How did you get $20 off?? 

All the "I just bought it and can't wait to get it" reviews on the product page are driving me crazy. This kind of thing drives me nuts. It's like going to amazon and looking at reviews and they reviewed the third-party marketplace shipper instead of the product.

If you don't have the product and haven't used it yet save your excitement for your blog, or tumblr, or facebook. Gah!  </end rant> 

Don't forget the how do I get $20 off 'reviews'. I know Sephora deletes/doesn't post certain review on products, but those don't trigger anything?  Weird.

Couldn't agree more.  I fell asleep early last night so I ended waking up about 5am and after making coffee, I logged on to see it was available and it was!  It said it had 50 reviews already though, and I thought that was strange because I don't remember seeing it previously.  I just checked it now and now there is 91 reviews!  Mostly of people that haven't even bought it yet.  Annoying!

I completely agree with your rant!  There are so many non-reviews posted, it is hard to find the ones that actually evaluate the product.  (I agree about the Amazon non-reviews as well.)

when will be available in store?
I do not want to buy online

At the end of the product's description, it says it will be in stores on December 12th. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

How do you get the $20 off coupon?

You have to be VIB or Rouge level to get the coupon so.. you have to spend at least $350/calendar year

Yay—Just got mine too with the VIB 20$ off!

Just ordered mine with my $20 off!  My first ever Christmas present to ME! hahaha, who did the same???

ALL VIB INSIDERS!!!!

be sure to check your email from the past few days! Sephora sent everyone a "gift card" with $20 off! Use that for this purchase and you won't regret it!! Puts the palette at an unbelievable price!

I was delighted to see this pop up in my Facebook feed. My store said they weren't getting it in until December 11! I just ordered it. It will be here before my store even releases it and I got $20 off to boot! Woohoo!

How did you get $20 off?

VIBs and VIB Rouges received $20 off coupons in the mail.

Anonymous Insider

I think I need this... Because I have grey eyes and pale-medium skin, and I'm thinking that the rosy shades will actually compliment my eye color (which I find extremely hard to do). Plus, with my $20 off, the price is amazing.

Amazing!!! I can't wait to get mines 🙂

I've had many orders shipped without issue. However, 1 shipment I found my Stila Kitten shadow cracked to pieces. I went to the store with my packing slip and they were so nice, immediately exchanging my broken useless pot for a clean one off the shelf making me a very happy customer! And about this palette...I want mine now!! With the $20 coupon, its a steal!!! 

AAAHH!!! Absolutely excited to try this new palette! The Naked2 was amazing so I know that this will be the same. 

testing